Account Manager (Lawn and Garden)
Company: RDO Equipment Co.
Posted on: June 12, 2021
This individual will develop long term partnerships with our
customers to build solutions within an assigned territory while
promoting all aspects of RDO Equipment Co. in a professional
Specific Duties Include:
- Use Company provided systems/tools (i.e. Sales Advantage) to
fully document, track, record, follow-up and capture all related
sales activity in a timely and accurate manner. Use of the system
should contribute directly to the proposal process, winning the
sale, volume, territory awareness, participation, and customer
- Maintain a manageable customer list, while focusing on selling
the entire dealership (i.e., parts service, and wholegoods).
- Effectively understand and use manufacturers' programs and
resources to attain acceptable market share levels.
- Develop a keen awareness of the competition and competitive
products, as well as business and industry trends.
- Coordinate and/or conduct field demonstrations as well as
operate machinery at customer work site
- Maintain strong knowledge of used equipment values and be able
to evaluate properly for trading purposes.
- Work in conjunction with Sales Manager and New Equipment
Ordering (NEO) department, responsible for follow-up and expediting
of whole good orders.
- Accountable for timely follow up on each sale to ensure
- Coordinate and/or communicate with customers and applicable
departments ensuring timely delivery.
- Coordinate pickup and delivery of equipment as needed.
- Follow all safety rules and regulations while performing work
assignments and adhere to all policies and procedures as specified
in company manuals and as directed in the employee handbook.
- Conduct self in the presence of customers and community so as
to present a professional image of RDO Equipment Co.
- Proactively seek and participate in available company-sponsored
training, in an effort to develop and advance knowledge base and
- Participate in all company/location driven communication
efforts, including open book meetings, huddles, department meetings
and other related efforts.
- Maintain a positive and professional working relationship with
peers, management, and support resources, with a constant
commitment to teamwork and exemplary customer service.
- Perform all other duties as assigned by management in a
professional and efficient manner.
- Prior sales experience and/or training.
- Strong understanding of local market conditions
- Knowledge of resale values of particular m
Keywords: RDO Equipment Co., Fargo , Account Manager (Lawn and Garden), Other , Aberdeen, North Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!