$5,000 Relocation Assistance ** (Newly hired employees living
at least 50 miles from the Fargo plant will receive $5,000 in
relocation assistance to move within 25 miles of the Fargo
$4,000 Sign-On Bonus ** (Newly hired employees will receive
$500 at 90 days of service, $1,000 at 180 days of service, and
$2,500 at 1 year of service.)
Through its people and brands, CNH
Industrial delivers power, technology and innovation to farmers,
builders and drivers all around the world. Each of its brands,
including Case IH, New Holland Agriculture, Case and New Holland
Construction, FPT Industrial, Capital, and Aftermarket Solutions,
is a major international force in its specific sector.
- Set up and operate metal removal
type computer controlled machines that perform various operations
and remove metal by drilling, tapping, boring, milling and
spotfacing according to specifications.
- Must set-up the machine from
detailed set-up procedures to include placing the fixture on the
machine table/pallet in the correct position as per the set-up
instructions and bolting /securing the fixture in
- Must be able to set and adjust
various cutting tools to set-up instructions and place in the
machine tool changer.
- Must be able to zero/dial the
machine tooling to the part that is clamped in the fixture to
provide the proper orientation.
- Adjust cutting speeds and feeds
to produce a work piece to specifications.
- Observe machine operation and
verify conformance of the work piece to specifications using fixed
gauges, calipers, micrometers and other measuring equipment as
- Must be able to understand and
know computer controls and logic to adjust cutting speeds, feed
rates, and make minor adjustments to the machine
- May perform external minor
assembly operations or drilling operations while the machine is
- May sharpen cutting
- Must perform daily maintenance
care on assigned equipment as specified.
- Other duties as
- Must be at least 18 years of
- Must be able to read blueprints/engineering drawings.
- Must understand and be able to use measuring and inspection
- Previous machine shop experience or completion of technical
- Must be able to comprehend and follow through on verbal and
- Must understand cutting tool geometry and determine tool
CNH Industrial is
an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates
regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Applicants can learn more about their rights by viewing the federal
"EEO is the Law" poster and its supplement here.
participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government
with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized
to work in the U.S. You can view additional information here.
If you need
reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call
1-800-889-4422 option 1 and then option 5, or contact us at
Read about our
company’s commitment to pay transparency by clicking this link:
pay transparency notice.