CNC Brake **$4,000 Sign-On Bonus**
Company: CNH Industrial
Posted on: July 21, 2021
$5,000 Relocation Assistance ** (Newly hired employees living
at least 50 miles from the Fargo plant will receive $5,000 in
relocation assistance to move within 25 miles of the Fargo
$4,000 Sign-On Bonus ** (Newly hired employees will receive
$500 at 90 days of service, $1,000 at 180 days of service, and
$2,500 at 1 year of service.)
Through its people and brands, CNH
Industrial delivers power, technology and innovation to farmers,
builders and drivers all around the world. Each of its brands,
including Case IH, New Holland Agriculture, Case and New Holland
Construction, FPT Industrial, Capital, and Aftermarket Solutions,
is a major international force in its specific sector.
- Sets up and operates surrounding CNC Brake to bend, notch,
punch, form rolls, arc, or straighten metal plates or sheet metal
and structural shapes to blueprint or sketch specifications.
- Selects, positions, and aligns dies in machine ram and
- Turns set screws or bolts to fasten clamp bar that holds dies
in position or activate hydraulic clamping.
- Positions work piece manually or with crane hoists to align
parts to the dies and back gauge.
- Starts machine to lower ram or depresses pedal to
- Verifies dimensions of work piece, using templates or standard
- May grind laps or burs from edges of work piece using portable
- Operate and maintain safety light curtain.
- May perform minor preventive maintenance per A.M. and/or P.M.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be able to read blueprints and engineering drawings.
- Must be knowledgeable in using measuring and inspection
- Must understand computer controls and logic to adjust cutting
- Previous experience on the brake or technical schooling.
- Must be able to comprehend and follow verbal and written
- Basic Computer skills.
- Knowledge of CNC equipment and operation.
CNH Industrial is
an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates
regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Applicants can learn more about their rights by viewing the federal
"EEO is the Law" poster and its supplement here.
participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government
with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized
to work in the U.S. You can view additional information here.
If you need
reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call
1-800-889-4422 option 1 and then option 5, or contact us at
Read about our
company’s commitment to pay transparency by clicking this link:
pay transparency notice.
Keywords: CNH Industrial, Fargo , CNC Brake **$4,000 Sign-On Bonus**, Other , Fargo, North Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!