Salesforce Solutions Architect
Company: Perficient, Inc.
Posted on: October 11, 2021
At Perficient you'll deliver mission-critical technology and
business solutions to Fortune 500 companies and some of the most
recognized brands on the planet. And you'll do it with cutting-edge
technologies, thanks to our close partnerships with the world's
biggest vendors. Our network of offices across North America, as
well as locations in India and China, will give you the opportunity
to spread your wings, too.
We're proud to be publicly recognized as a "Top Workplace" year
after year. This is due, in no small part, to our entrepreneurial
attitude and collaborative spirit that sets us apart and keeps our
colleagues impassioned, driven, and fulfilled.
About Our (Business Unit Practice) - Add at time
of job posting.
Perficient currently has a career opportunity for a
Solutions Architect in our
(location) office located in (location).
A Solutions Architect is expected to be knowledgeable in two or
more technologies within (a given Solutions/Practice area). The
Solutions Architect may or may not have a programming background,
but will have expert infrastructure architecture, client presales /
presentation, team management and thought leadership skills.
You will provide best-fit architectural solutions for one or more
projects; you will assist in defining scope and sizing of work; and
anchor Proof of Concept developments. You will provide solution
architecture for the business problem, platform integration with
third party services, designing and developing complex features for
clients' business needs.
You will collaborate with some of the best talent in the industry
to create and implement innovative high quality solutions,
participate in Sales and various pursuits focused on our clients'
business needs. You will also contribute in a variety of roles in
thought leadership, mentorship, systems analysis, architecture,
design, configuration, testing, debugging, and documentation. You
will challenge your leading edge solutions, consultative and
business skills through the diversity of work in multiple industry
This role is considered part of the Business Unit Senior Leadership
team and may mentor delivery team members.
- Own and aggressively drive forward specific areas of technology
architecture. Provide architectural solutions/designs to project
execution teams for implementation.
- Provide architectural assessments, strategies, and roadmaps for
one or more technology domains.
- Lead projects within architecture. Work with Product
Owner/Business Analysts to understand functional requirements and
interact with other cross-functional teams to architect, design,
develop, test, and release features.
- Project and solution estimation and team structure
- Develop Proof-of-Concept projects to validate new architectures
- Support multiple Agile Scrum teams with planning, scoping and
creation of technical solutions for the new product capabilities,
through to continuous delivery to production.
- Liaise with offshore team and clients for resolving technical
dependencies, issues, and risks.
- Mentor and provide architectural guidance to multiple teams
building innovative applications.
- Drive common vision, practices and capabilities across
- Engage with business stakeholders to understand required
capabilities, integrating business knowledge with technical
- Engage with Technical Architects and technical staff to
determine the most appropriate technical strategy and designs to
meet business needs.
- Demonstrate broad solutions technical leadership, impacting
significant technical direction, exerting influence outside of the
immediate team and driving change.
- Minimum 10 years of professional experience with
(Insert technologies if required)
- At least 2 project implementations that exploit the full
capabilities (discover, design, implement and optimize) of the
(Insert Technologies) - is a MUST.
- At least 3 years of experience in a professional services
company, consulting firm, or agency
- Have a solid understanding of delivery methodology and lead
teams in the implementation of the solution according to the
- Experience in project and solution estimation and team
- Fluent and current on architecture trends with an eye on
market/technical conditions and future direction.
- Experience in defining new architectures and ability to drive
an independent project from an architectural stand point.
- Demonstrated success in performing work and managing complex
and/or large consulting projects.
- Proficient in authoring, editing and presenting technical
- Ability to elicit requirements and communicate clearly with
non-technical individuals, development teams, and other ancillary
- Strong written and oral communication skills; Ability to
communicate effectively with technical and non-technical
- Desire to mentor younger team members and develop their
- Experience working on multiple concurrent projects.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Be independent and self-driven.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Must be open to travel.
Preferred skills and education:
- Master's degree in Computer Science or related field
- Certification in Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Leadership and team management experience with ability to
provide strategic planning and oversight
- Experience leading customer workshop sessions to educate
customers on the latest technology trends and best practices
- Track record of leadership roles delivering solutions within
- Experience working with a globally distributed team and
managing off-shore teams
Perficient full-time employees receive complete and competitive
benefits. We offer a collaborative work environment, competitive
compensation, generous work/life opportunities and an outstanding
benefits package that includes paid time off plus holidays. In
addition, all colleagues are eligible for a number of rewards and
recognition programs including billable bonus opportunities.
Encouraging a healthy work/life balance and providing our
colleagues great benefits are just part of what makes Perficient a
great place to work.
More About Perficient
Perficient is the leading digital transformation consulting firm
serving Global 2000 and enterprise customers throughout North
America. With unparalleled information technology, management
consulting and creative capabilities, Perficient and its Perficient
Digital agency deliver vision, execution and value with outstanding
digital experience, business optimization and industry
Our work enables clients to improve productivity and
competitiveness; grow and strengthen relationships with customers,
suppliers and partners; and reduce costs. Perficient's
professionals serve clients from a network of offices across North
America and offshore locations in India and China. Traded on the
Nasdaq Global Select Market, Perficient is a member of the Russell
2000 index and the S&P SmallCap 600 index.
Perficient is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, national, origin, disability status,
protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by
Disclaimer: The above statements are not intended
to be a complete statement of job content, rather to act as a guide
to the essential functions performed by the employee assigned to
this classification. Management retains the discretion to add or
change the duties of the position at any time.
Keywords: Perficient, Inc., Fargo , Salesforce Solutions Architect, Other , Fargo, North Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!