Posted on: October 13, 2021
REM-03 WS-03 WS-LC
- Safely making general mechanical repairs to production equipment,
general electrical trouble shooting, general electrical motor
- Contribute to a collaborative safety culture that drives
- Utilize problem solving skills, to maintain seamless
- Provide quality products to ensure an exceptional customer
- Work independently and as part of a crew in making repairs.
- Fulfill work order and preventative maintenance assignments.
- Troubleshooting electrical control circuits to power source; i.e.
fuse or disconnect.
- Maintain a clean work environment.
Shift start: 11:00PM
Shift length: 8 hours
Monday-Friday, Saturday overtime based on business needs
- Health, dental, vision insurance - available after 90 days
- Paid time off
- 401(k) plan
At least 5 years’ experience in industrial machine repair, or
maintenance/mechanical schooling may be considered. Experience in
industrial electrical systems and troubleshooting. Familiarity of
fluid power systems, pumps, plumbing, and rigging. Work safely and
competently with AC/DC current, all voltages to 600 volts, and
comply with all safety regulations. Ability to use all shop tools
properly, read machine drawings, and weld proficiently.
- Must pass drug screen
- Must pass background check
- Can lift 50 lbs
- Must be at least 18+ years old
WestRock Company manufactures and sells paper and packaging
solutions for the consumer and corrugated markets in North America,
South America, Europe, Australia, and Asia. The company operates
through three segments: Corrugated Packaging, Consumer Packaging,
and Land and Development. The Corrugated Packaging segment produces
containerboards, corrugated sheets, corrugated packaging, and
preprinted linerboards for consumer and industrial products
manufacturers, and corrugated box manufacturers.
Keywords: WestRock, Fargo , Maintenance Technician, Other , Fargo, North Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!