Assembly - Entry Level
Location: Detroit Lakes
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Don't miss out on making some extra cash this holiday season!
Kelly Services is recruiting Assemblers in Detroit Lakes and we are
scheduling on-site tours! Apply today and schedule your tour with
our team. No experience or diploma required. Starting pay rates:
$15.20 - $16.20, depending on the shift. Choose your shift:
- 1st shift: 6:30am to 3:30pm Monday - Thursday and 6:00am to
Noon on Fridays
- 2nd shift: 3:45pm to 2:15am Monday - Thursday
- Weekends: 5:30am to 6:00pm Friday, Saturday, and Sunday What a
typical day will look like:
- Assembly of float switches and controls for sump pumps
- Assembly of custom control panels and alarms
- Intricate detailed assembly
- Use of small tools and parts This job might be an outstanding
fit if you:
- Are goal and team oriented
- Are able to understand and retain verbal and written
- Welcome opportunities to learn new skills and cross-train
- Are able to stand, bend and stoop for up to a 10 hour
- Have excellent hand/eye coordination and attention to detail
Why you should apply to be an Assembler:
- Temporary to permanent advancement opportunities and access to
medical benefits, discounts, and perks with Kelly Services.
- Once hired permanent, benefits include paid time off, 401K,
medical, dental, vision insurance, and much more!
- Weekly paychecks
- Clean, temperature-controlled work environment Know anyone
looking for work in Detroit Lakes? Spread the word!
#Mya-RPA_Generic Assembly 3 Entry Without HS GED Why Kelly -- ?
You're looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and
we're here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts
will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you
can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and
experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where
you want to go in in your career. It all adds up. About Kelly -- At
Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job
seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In
fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional
workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and
tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work
and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits ?).
Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best,
and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles,
skill levels, and industries around the world. Kelly is an equal
opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and
providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts
of the hiring process as required under its Employment
Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet
accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]]
Keywords: Kelly, Fargo , Assembly - Entry Level, Other , Detroit Lakes, North Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!