Vendor Repairs Administrator
Company: Magnum Companies
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Summary and Purpose:The Vendor Repairs Administrator would be
the primary contact for contract management and administration,
invoice reconciliation and process integration for suppliers
providing contracted services or products. They will ensure that
all parts are accounted for in our inventory and placed on
equipment work orders. Organizing, filing and track all parts and
labor warranty where applicable. Assist mechanics on all parts
needs, answer phones and set up units for service. Policies and
procedures will be communicated and developed with input from all
Required Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Work
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Five years of experience in a complementary position
- Knowledge of Applicable federal and state employment, DOT and
- High level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and
confidential situations and documents.
- Attention to detail in composing, developing and monitoring
- Ability to multi-task, establish priorities and meet deadlines
- Knowledge of transportation equipment, tractor and trailers,
Essential Job Functions:
- Manage and maintain current vendor activities and
- Identify new vendors, negotiate with vendors to secure the best
prices for products and/or services, and ensure that all vendors
fulfill contractual obligations
- Use computer to log in/log out orders and invoices.
- Assist service technicians in selecting parts needed for
repairs in process.
- Referring to parts manuals (both hard copy and electronic
format) to identify exactly the right part(s) for the make, model
and year of tractors/trailers being serviced.
- Pull parts from stock. If the part is not in stock, determine
the availability and submit an emergency order if requested
- Keep front and rear counter areas clean and uncluttered.
- Replenish assigned inventory daily.
- Keep current on new products and product updates.
- Attention to detail and especially being thorough in completing
- Being reliable, responsible, and dependable.
- Need to cooperate with others on the job and display good
natured attitude as well as controlling your emotions and avoid
- Must be able to guide yourself with little or no
- Strong negotiation, management, and decision-making skills
- Ability to read, write, and speak English fluently
Hours:7:00am to 4:00pm
Keywords: Magnum Companies, Fargo , Vendor Repairs Administrator, Other , Fargo, North Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!