Patient Access Representative - #3052 - Immediate
Company: Alomere Health
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job Description Department: Patient Access- Heartland Orthopedic
Specialists FTE (Full Time Equivalent) Full Time (1.0) 40 Hours Per
Week Pay$16.25 starting payActual rate of pay will be based on
experienceHours Must have availability to work between the hours of
7:30 am – 4:30pm Monday-Friday Job Description Patient Access
Representative is responsible for serving patients' needs by
scheduling appointments, registration of new patients, and check in
and check out patients for appointments. Must have strong computer
skills, ability to demonstrate analytical thinking, along with the
ability to learn new protocols and incorporate into current work
flow. Essential Functions Patient Registration
- Gather and enter all needed demographic information.
- Update existing insurances and enter new insurances.
- Gather necessary signature for patient forms, updating as
needed. Offers forms to patients.
- Scan in all needed IDs and insurance cards.
- Collect copays and payments as required. Checking in and out
- Read all appointment notes and messages to ensure paperwork is
given to patients and unique situations are addressed following
station and provider protocols.
- Creating hars for needed accounts.
- Reviews RTE responses and makes needed insurance updates.
- Follow provider instructions for follow up visits, labs and
imaging when provided.
- Offer AVS to patients. Scheduling
- Answering calls in a friendly and professional manner.
- Schedules appointments.
- Works patients into provider's schedule, while following
- Reschedules missed or cancelled appointments.
- Reschedules "bumped" appointments due to changes in
- Notifies nurse of additions or cancellations on same day
schedule for specialty providers.
- Manages work queues.
- Scan documents. Other Duties
- Performs other duties as requested.
- Participates in departmental or organizational meetings and
- Demonstrates ability to use equipment relevant to the position.
Supervisory Responsibilities This position does not provide any
direct supervision. Education, Experience & Skills Required
- High School Graduate or Equivalent.
- Medical secretarial training, medical terminology or related
- Skilled in Microsoft Office and general computer
- Previous Healthcare Experience preferred.
- Must have excellent communication and organizational skills and
pay careful attention to detail.
- Ability to coordinate and prioritize several tasks in moderate
stress situations. Benefit Status Full Time Union Position No
Applicants must be able to meet the physical demands of the
position. A Functional Job Description for this position is on file
in the Human Resources Office and is available to all applicants
for review. All job offers to persons that are not currently
employed by Alomere Health will be conditional based on favorable
references and successful completion of both a criminal background
check and a drug test. I certify that the facts set forth in this
employment application (and any accompanying resume) are true and
complete to the best of my knowledge. I understand that any
falsification, omission, misrepresentation, or concealment of
information on this application may be sufficient grounds for
disqualification from further consideration for hire or immediate
discharge I authorize Alomere Health to verify the information
contained in this employment application and to investigate my
personal or employment history. I also authorize any former school,
employer, person, firm, corporation, credit agency, or government
agency to provide to Alomere Health information they may have about
me. In consideration of Alomere Health's review of this
application. I further agree that, if employed, I will conform my
conduct to Alomere rules and understand that unless otherwise
specifically agreed to in writing; my employment can be terminated
at any time with or without cause, and with or without notice, at
my option or at the option of Alomere Health. I understand that no
personnel recruiter, interviewer, or other representative of
Alomere Health other than the CEO has authority to enter into any
agreement for employment for any specified period of time. I also
understand that this application and any employment
manuals/handbooks that may be distributed to me during the course
of my employment shall not be construed as a contract. Alomere
Health is an EEO employer.
Keywords: Alomere Health, Fargo , Patient Access Representative - #3052 - Immediate, Other , Alexandria, North Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!