Company: Lakewood Health Center
Posted on: May 16, 2022
CHI LakeWood Health provides long-term care, family
practice-clinic, 15-bed critical-access hospital, public health and
assisted living services. Nestled in Baudette, MN, just minutes
from Lake of the Woods and Zippel Bay State Park. Enjoy nature's
playground, lake living, trails, unique shopping, and dining! We
serve patients and their loved ones in Lake of the Woods County and
the surrounding area. Check out the link for more info on Baudette,
MN . -As a Catholic non-profit organization, LakeWood Health is
located in Baudette, Minnesota, and is owned and operated by . -CHI
Lakewood Health provides you with the same level of care you
provide for others. We care about our employees' well-being and
offer benefits that complement work/life balance. -We offer the
following benefits to support you and your family:
InsuranceFlexible spending accountsVoluntary Protection: Group
Accident, Critical Illness, and Identity Theft -Free Premium
Membership to Care.com with preloaded credits for children and/or
dependent adultsEmployee Assistance Program (EAP) for you and your
familyPaid Time Off (PTO) -Tuition Assistance for career growth and
developmentMatching 401(k) and 457(b) Retirement ProgramsWellness
CHI LakeWood Health is hiring a full-time Multi-Modality
Technologist in our Critical Access Hospital! The Multi-Modality
Tech works with patients to produce high quality radiographs,
computerized tomographic procedures (CT) and DEXA to assist in the
diagnosis of disease and injury as prescribed by physicians. This
position is integral to maintaining excellent patient care! Apply
today to take advantage of our sign-on bonus of $2,000!
-Responsibilities include but are not limited to...
- Efficient interpretation of clinical information from clinical
team meeting radiology needs of patients
- Thorough and accurate imaging technique for patient positioning
respective to the order
- Hyper-sensitivity in monitoring radiation exposure time and
- Routinely apply sterile techniques and quality safety practices
for patients, teammates, and yourself
- Mechanical aptitude and confidence troubleshooting,
calibrating, and maintaining radiology equipment to avoid equipment
- A graduate of an approved School of Radiologic Technology AAS
Radiologic Technologist (RT) degree from accredited program
- Registered Radiologic Technologist with the American Registry
of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT),or registry eligible within six
months of graduation or hire date.
- CT trained. -
- Ability to use critical thinking skills.
- Excellent -communication, interpersonal relationship, and
customer service -skills.
- Demonstrates the ability to function autonomously and is an
independent decision maker.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize.ImagingFargo
Keywords: Lakewood Health Center, Fargo , Radiologic Technologist, Other , Baudette, North Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!