Company: CHS Inc
Location: Browns Valley
Posted on: June 24, 2022
CHS Inc. is a leading global agribusiness owned by farmers,
ranchers and cooperatives across the United States that provides
grain, food and energy resources to businesses and consumers around
the world. - We serve agriculture customers and consumers across
the United States and around the world. - Most of our 10,000
employees are in the United States, but today we have employees in
19 countries. At CHS, we are creating connections to empower
agriculture.SummaryCHS Herman has an opportunity in our Country
Operations Division. We are looking for a Custom Applicator. Your
primary role from March through fall will be as a Custom
Applicator. You will promote the proper use of crop protection
products. You must be detail oriented with excellent communication
skills both verbal and written. This opportunity has growth
potential and offers mobility within CHS.Responsibilities
- Under general supervision, apply fertilizer and crop protection
products. May require use of a high clearance sprayer or
- Pick up and deliver product to customers as needed.
- Work with customers in a courteous and professional
- Educate customers on products being applied to fields,
techniques utilized, and how you can continue to support them with
products and services.
- Assist the sales staff in ensuring orders are correct and
patron needs are met.
- Perform warehouse work to including driving loader, forklift,
mechanics, and maintenance.
- Lift and load products, 1-2 hours per day.
- Ensure compliance with all local, state, and federal laws and
regulations. To include but not limited to pre-trip and post-trip
reporting, proper load securement and hours of service.
- Maintain cleanliness of vehicle(s) inside and out, and work
- Complete and document daily maintenance inspections. Ensure
proper equipment maintenance is completed including repairs, and
- Perform other duties as assigned.Minimum Qualifications
- Must meet minimum age requirement
- 2+ years of experienceAdditional Qualifications
- Maintain or be able to obtain a CDL and DOT medical card
- High School diploma or GED (preferred)
- Ability to read, write, and communicate in English
- Ability to work additional hours, be available for overnight
stays and occasional weekends to meet business demands
- Pre-employment screening is based on the job requirements and
industry guidelines and may or may not be required for the
position. If required, selected candidates must pass pre-employment
screenings to include all or a combination of drug, criminal, motor
vehicle check, physical requirements and FMSCA
- Ability to lift 75 lbs
- Ability to climb rail cars, ladders, stairs and bins, and into
back of trailer
- Ability to work in dust and adverse weather conditions and
temperaturesCHS offers a competitive total compensation package.
Benefits include Health, Dental, Vision, Hearing, Life Insurance,
Health and Day Care Savings Accounts, Paid Vacation, 401K, Company
Funded Pension, Profit Sharing, Long and Short Term Disability,
Tuition reimbursement, and Adoption assistance.CHS is an Equal
Keywords: CHS Inc, Fargo , Custom Applicator, Other , Browns Valley, North Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!