Company: Nortech Systems Incorporated
Posted on: June 24, 2022
This job is eligible for a $1,500 signing bonus!
Are you looking for a full-time position with benefits?
Are you able to work overtime as needed?
Do you like precise, detailed work?
Are you looking for a team environment?
If you answered yes to these questions, you may be a great fit for
$15.00 - $17.00 Per Hour
1st Shift Schedule is Monday through Thursday 7:00AM-4:30PM,
Fridays 7:00AM - 12:30PM. Overtime Schedule is Monday through
Friday 6:00AM-4:30PM with occasional Saturdays.
2nd Shift Schedule is Monday through Thursday 3:00PM to 1:30AM.
Overtime Schedule is Monday though Thursday 1:00PM-1:00AM, Friday
12:00pm-4:00PM or 6:00PM. 2nd Shift receives a $1.00/hour shift
differential that includes holidays and PTO.
What we do:
Nortech, in partnership with our medical, industrial, aerospace and
defense customers, uses intelligence, innovation, speed and global
expertise to provide manufacturing and engineering solutions. This
enables our customers to be leaders in digital connectivity and
data management to achieve their business goals. Nortech strives to
be a reliable workplace that fosters valued relationships
internally and in our communities.
What we offer:
* Self driven job advancement through our Skill Development
* Medical, Dental & Vision for employee & family, including a 100%
company paid base medical plan for employees
* PTO accrual starts immediately for all full-time employees
* 11 Company Paid Holidays, including personal days
* 401k with company match
* Life Insurance 100% paid by the company
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Employee Referral Program (get $500 for referring a friend!)
What you will do as an Assembler:
* Perform basic assembly tasks at a proficiency and quality
standard rate set by the plant.
* Read and follow written build instructions (process sheets) to
perform assigned operation(s), including numbered lists, color
coding and diagrams.
* Preparing parts, stuffing, inspection, testing, rework,
soldering, packaging, masking and modifications.
* Position, insert and fasten a variety of mechanical and
* Use common hand tools, such as cutters, nut drivers, crimpers,
soldering irons, etc.
What you bring for education and/or experience:
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or up to
one-month related experience or training; or equivalent combination
of education and experience.
Nortech is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Substance Free
Certain positions at Nortech require access to information, or
technology that is subject to the International Traffic in Arms
Regulations (ITAR) and other US government security regulations.
These laws do not permit access rights to non-US citizens, or to
other unauthorized individuals. Therefore, presently, all
applicants must be US Citizens, or US Permanent Residents ("green
card holders"), and/or otherwise comply with ITAR requirements for
access rights, to be considered for a position.
Keywords: Nortech Systems Incorporated, Fargo , Assembler, Other , Bemidji, North Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!