DSP Lead (29639)
Company: Lutheran Social Service of Minnesota
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Description Lutheran Social Service MN is a dynamic social
service organization serving children, youth and families, people
with disabilities, older adults, and military veterans.
Trustworthiness is a value and strength shared by our employees and
recognized by the communities we serve. We offer an ALIVE Workplace
(Supportive, Positive and Fun) and careers that challenge, energize
and rewards employees. Consider joining us!You will assist in the
development and monitoring of individual plans and monitor client
files to ensure completeness and accuracy, including medication
administration records, progress notes, and relevant reports. You
will ensure a safe and secure environment by noting any safety
hazards and/or maintenance needs for the site and vehicles; address
any unsafe situation that might arise. You will be required to
maintain documentation, perform record keeping and participate in
periodic meetings/training according to regulations. Minimum
- High school degree, GED or experience working with vulnerable
- Experience and/or training of at least one year with
individuals with disabilities required.
- Medication administration training when required (may be
obtained after hire).
- First Aid training if required and CPR Certificate (may be
obtained after hire).
- Mental Health Certification or other related certification may
be required (may be obtained after hire).
- Back Ground Study (BGS) clearance is required.
- Driver's license required. Motor Vehicle Check (MVR) with a
satisfactory driving record required.
- Ability to read, write, and use computer required.
- Basic math and problem-solving skills required.
- Ability to recognize boundaries.
- Ability to suggest and implement strategies to enhance the
- Computer skills that support LSS technology.
- Patience, self-control, and flexibilityLutheran Social Service
of MN is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer of
all people regardless of gender, race, culture, religion,
ethnicity, protected veteran status and/ordisability.It is the
expectation that all LSS/CHS employees will behave in a manner that
is free of racism, discrimination, bias, and harassment where all
individuals are treated with dignity, safety, and respect. 29639
- Administration & Office Support
Keywords: Lutheran Social Service of Minnesota, Fargo , DSP Lead (29639), Other , Moorhead, North Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!