Equipment Operator - Manufacturing *New 8-hour Shifts*
Company: Swanson Health Products
Posted on: August 7, 2022
* Earn up to $1,000 in Incentives*
* New 8-hour shifts*
Manufacturing Schedule & Pay:
2nd Shift: 3:30pm - 11:30pm; $20.43/hr
For over fifty years, Swanson has continued to innovate
science-backed vitamins and supplements, healthy home, pantry and
self-care products, delivering wellness solutions for mind, body &
While you work to help us build a healthier world, we work to make
your career experience satisfying and rewarding through ensuring a
good work and life balance, delivering a healthy benefits package
for our full-time employees and promoting a healthy lifestyle
through our Wellness Program for every Swanson employee.
Swanson Health offers on the job training for mechanically inclined
Manufacturing Equipment Operator
The primary function of this position is to work in a team
environment to complete daily production activities in order to
accomplish department goals and objectives. Responsible for
equipment operation including set-up, operating, cleaning, and
troubleshooting with strict adherence to all applicable SOP's, FDA-
cGMPs and safety protocols.
* Process work orders and Master Manufacturing Records (MMRs)
accurately and productively. Obtain correct components necessary to
* Correctly complete all electronic productivity recording screens
and Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) paperwork including daily
logs, work orders, and training logs.
* Responsible for safely and accurately setting up,
troubleshooting, operating, and cleaning the encapsulation
equipment as assigned. Responsible for helping to ensure safe
operating procedures are followed as stated in the company's cGMP
* Ensure that all product produced is properly marked with its
correct label, lot number, and manufacture date.
* Ensure quality control (QC) and cGMP procedures are followed when
product is produced. Follow all QC policies, attend QC training as
required, and help implement new policies.
* Work in a team environment to complete daily production
activities in order to accomplish department goals and
* Ensure proper fill volume is maintained according to company
standards. All orders must be filled as to meet the appropriate
* Participate as an active member of the Sanitation Team.
* Maintain a positive and professional working relationship with
peers, management, and support resources, with a constant
commitment to teamwork and exemplary customer service.
* Conducts self in the presence of customers and community so as to
present a professional image of SHP.
Education & Experience
High School Diploma or GED equivalent. Previous production with
machine set up experience preferred.
Keywords: Swanson Health Products, Fargo , Equipment Operator - Manufacturing *New 8-hour Shifts*, Other , Fargo, North Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!