In-Home DSP (29697)
Company: Lutheran Social Service of Minnesota
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Description Lutheran Social Service MN is a dynamic social
service organization serving children, youth and families, people
with disabilities, older adults and military veterans.
Trustworthiness is a value and strength shared by our employees and
recognized by the communities we serve. We offer an ALIVE Workplace
(Supportive, Positive and Fun) and careers that challenge, energize
and rewards employees. Consider joining us!$14.50/hr, weekends and
holidays optional, flexible schedule!!As an In-Home Support
Professional, you will provide guidance, encouragement, support,
comfort, security, and safety through relationship building and
direct interaction to individuals with disabilities. You will
support individuals in their homes or within their community and
assist in the development and monitoring of their individual plans,
hopes, and dreams. You will support individuals in developing their
essential living skills by maintaining/increasing their
independence. You will be required to maintain documentation,
perform record keeping and participate in periodic
meetings/training in accordance with regulations. Most importantly
you will need to have the advocacy skills that are expected of all
staff that works for Lutheran Social Service of Minnesota. As an
In-Home Support Professionalwe offer you:
- An excellent benefits package that includes medical, dental,
life, vision, 403(b) plan with a match, wellness program, and other
- Generous PTO plan, Paid Holidays, and 3 Float Days
- Paid training
- Opportunities to continue professional development
- An ALIVE Workplace that is Supportive, Positive, Healthy and
- A diverse workplace
- An outstanding reputationMinimum Requirements
- A valid driver's license, acceptable driving record, and a
Motor Vehicle Check.
- Successfully meet the requirements of a background check.
- Successful completion of medication administration
- Computer and math skills.
- Able to read, write, solve problems and the ability to
accept/follow through with directions.
- Good decision-making skills and the ability to respond to any
emergency situation that may arise.
- Able to recognize boundaries and exhibit patience,
self-control, and flexibility.
- CPR/First Aid certification is preferred; may be obtained after
hire.Lutheran Social Service of MN is an Equal Opportunity and
Affirmative Action Employer of all people regardless of gender,
race, culture, religion, ethnicity, protected veteran status
and/ordisability. We actively foster an environment that is free of
racism, discrimination, bias, and harassment where all individuals
are treated with dignity, safety, and respect.29697 Job Preview
VideoAdditional Posting Information: $14.50/hr, weekends and
holidays optional, flexible schedule Required
- Administration & Office Support
Keywords: Lutheran Social Service of Minnesota, Fargo , In-Home DSP (29697), Other , Crookston, North Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!