Experienced Custom Sprayer
Company: CHS Inc
Posted on: September 23, 2022
CHS Inc. is a leading global agribusiness owned by farmers,
ranchers and cooperatives across the United States that provides
grain, food and energy resources to businesses and consumers around
the world. We serve agriculture customers and consumers across the
United States and around the world. Most of our 10,000 employees
are in the United States, but today we have employees in 19
countries. At CHS, we are creating connections to empower
CHS Dakota Plains Ag is looking for a full time Custom Applicator
in Litchville, ND.
- Under general supervison, apply fertilzer and crop protection
products. May include use of a high clearance sprayer or
- Work with customers in a courteous and professional
- Educate customers on products being applied to fields,
techniques utilized, and how you can continue to support them with
products and services.
- Assist the sales staff in ensuring orders are correct and
patron needs are met.
- Perform warehouse work to including driving loader, forklift,
mechanics, and maintenance.
- Lift and load products, 1-2 hours per day.
- Pick up and deliver product to customers as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Minimum Qualifications (required)
- Must meet minimum age requirement
- 1+ years of experience in Agriculture Production, Operations,
and/or Agriculture Application
- CDL or ability to obtain within 30 days
- Must meet DOT and Company requirements
- Ability to read, write, and communicate in English
- Ability to work additional hours to meet business demand
- High School diploma or GED preferred
- Applicator's license preferred
- Chemical application education preferred
- Previous application experience preferred
- Farming background preferred
- Pre-employment screening is based on the job requirements and
industry guidelines and may or may not be required for the
position. If required, selected candidates must pass pre-employment
screenings to include all or a combination of drug, criminal, motor
vehicle check, physical requirements and FMSCA Clearinghouse.
- Ability to lift and load up to 75 lb packages
CHS offers a competitive total compensation package. Benefits
include Health, Dental, Vision, Hearing, Life Insurance, Health and
Day Care Savings Accounts, Paid Vacation, 401K, Company Funded
Pension, Profit Sharing, Long and Short Term Disability, Tuition
reimbursement, and Adoption assistance.
CHS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: CHS Inc, Fargo , Experienced Custom Sprayer, Other , Spiritwood, North Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!