Insurance Officer (Internship Summer 2023)
Company: Farm Credit Services of America
Posted on: September 24, 2022
As an Insurance Officer at Farm Credit Services of America
(FCSAmerica) you will have the opportunity to learn the primary
responsibilities of an insurance officer, develop and build on your
sales skills, manage portfolios and be a part of a supportive team.
You ll have the opportunity to build lasting relationships with
customers, teammates and support the local communities that you
serve. Our interns work on projects that matter and teams will rely
on your skills and insights to help deliver those projects to
market. You ll get the opportunity to work on real projects and
have fun along the way. FCSAmerica is a great place to work. You
see it in our people and the relationships they have with each
other and our customers. Our passion and commitment to serving both
rural America and each other is key to our success in the
marketplace. Join FCSAmerica today and help us shape the future of
agriculture. Internship is available at any of the following retail
locations: Aberdeen, SD or Watertown, SD Here are a few things you
ll be doing as an Insurance Officer Intern:
- Exposure to sales production of insurance products to customers
and non-customer prospects.
- Learn resources and techniques for prospecting new
- Observe marketing/sales and prospecting calls by Insurance
- Assist Insurance Officers with organizing and coordinating
insurance programs within assigned marketing areas.
- Learn multi-peril and hail insurance products offered by Farm
Credit Services of America.
- Promote Farm Credit Services of America through various public
- Learn general office procedures. Conduct mailings on various
Farm Credit of America promotions or products.
- Attend staff meetings and participate, if applicable.
- Observe support roles and responsibilities.
- Complete special projects assigned. Qualifications:
- Currently pursuing a bachelors or master s degree in Ag
Business, Accounting, Finance, Agricultural Economics, Animal
Science or similar degree
- Minimum of 3.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale
- Demonstrated leadership abilities
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills (both written
- Strong desire to gain further understanding of the ag finance,
lending and credit business
- Available for a 12-week internship during summer 2023
- Qualified interns will receive a competitive hourly wage and
$500 sign-on bonus
- Relocation assistance is available
Keywords: Farm Credit Services of America, Fargo , Insurance Officer (Internship Summer 2023), Other , Aberdeen, North Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!