Wallwork Truck Center Warranty Administrator
Company: Wallwork Truck Center
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Wallwork Truck Center is currently hiring for Warranty
Administrator to join our team. If you are interested in working
for a successful company and great working environment, this is the
place for you!
The Warranty Administrator position will prepare, submit and track
warranty repair orders and claims according to dealership and
manufacturer policies. This position is responsible for
establishing and maintaining relationships with the manufacturers
designated warranty representatives. The Warranty Administrator
will have the ability to analyze problems, identify trends and
develop strategies for maximizing claim process and exceeding
QUALIFICATIONS (minimum requirements)
* High School Diploma or G.E.D.
* Minimum one to two years dealership warranty experience.
* Valid driver's license and acceptable driving record.
Preferred/Required Skills and Abilities:
* Must be familiar with a dealer's procedures, and follow all rules
and regulations, especially those mandated by local, state and
* Excellent communication skills
* Strong computer skills
* Must be detail-oriented
* Working knowledge of activities, methods, procedures and policies
of the Service Department
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND ACCOUNTABILITES
* Review warranty repair order for proper completion, accuracy and
legibility according to the policies and procedures.
* Organize and maintain warranty reference information including
warranty claim log, warranty schedules and reference materials.
* Prepares, submits and reconciles claims to manufacturer's
warranty or extended warranty company within a timely matter
* Fosters and maintains excellent relations between customers and
* Must be able to work independently as well as be a team player
with the department.
* Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending
educational workshops; reviewing professional publications;
establishing personal networks; participating in professional
* Operate forklifts, pallet jacks and a variety of warehouse
mechanical equipment (where applicable) as needed.
* Some overnight travel may be required as needed. (Lodging, meals
and travel expenses are compensated per company guidelines.)
* Adhere to work schedule and maintain regular attendance.
* Performs Wallwork Inc.-wide duties as requested by the designated
* Upholds Wallwork Inc. ethical standards and demonstrate the
behavioral and service expectations as defined in our policies and
We offer competitive pay and benefits, employee discounts, paid
time off (PTO), and great advancement opportunities!
Wallwork Inc, is a successful and expanding business with many
career opportunities and is excited to discuss the possibilities
Keywords: Wallwork Truck Center, Fargo , Wallwork Truck Center Warranty Administrator, Other , Fargo, North Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!