Company: Sigma Inc
Posted on: November 25, 2022
234413 - Radiologic Technologist - Baudette, MN - 13 Weeks
Sigma Healthcare team is currently looking for Rad Tech to work
onsite at contracted facility.
EMR Used: Meditech
Shift: Day Shift Monday- Friday with weekend on-call shifts and
week day on-call shifts
Job Description :
- Ensures operation of radiology equipment by completing
preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's
instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs;
maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and
- Prepares patient for radiological procedure by positioning
patient; adjusting immobilization devices; moving equipment into
specified position; adjusting equipment controls to set exposure
- Minimizes radiation to patient and staff by practicing
radiation protection techniques, using beam restrictive devices,
patient shielding, and knowledge of exposure factors.
- Documents patient care services by charting in patient and
- The Diagnostic/Rad Technologist can perform all general
diagnostic radiographic exams and may also be cross-trained in
other imaging modalities.
- A graduate of an approved School of Radiologic Technology,
associate degree; and trained in CT
Required Certifications/Licensure :
- Requires ARRT
- American Heart Association BLS
Keywords: Sigma Inc, Fargo , Radiologic Technologist, Other , Baudette, North Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!