Heat Treat Operator I - Days
Company: TEAM INDUSTRIES
Posted on: November 25, 2022
DescriptionSupervisory Responsibilities: NonePurpose: Set-up and
disassemble loads and/or operate heat treating equipment, such as
heat-treating furnaces, vacuum furnaces, and induction machines,
that anneal, temper, harden or heat-treat metal objects.Essential
- Ensure a safe work environment for self and others. Follows all
safety rules and regulations. Demonstrate commitment to safety
- Sets automatic controls, observes gauges, and operates gas or
electric furnace used to harden temper, anneal heat treat metal
- Loads parts into containers in accordance with load diagrams,
closes furnace door, and inserts parts into furnace when specified
temperature is reached. Adjusts machine settings with assistance
- Removes parts from furnace after specified time and air dries
or cools parts in water or oil brine or other baths. Disassemble
loads as needed.
- Reads production schedule to determine processing sequence and
furnace temperature requirements for objects to be heat
- Reads work order to determine processing specifications.
- Lights gas burners and adjusts flow of gas and coolant
- Move material and supplies with a forklift as needed
- Accurately completes required documentation where
- Operate packaging washer equipment where applicable
- Demonstrate commitment to the TEAM Industries Quality
Management system and Objectives.
- Promote a positive atmosphere. Actively support activities that
promote the welfare and morale of TEAM employees.
- Will be required to perform other duties as requested, directed
or assigned. RequirementsMinimum Requirements: Education &
- High school diploma or GEDJob Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to follow work instructions
- Regular attendance
- Ability to acquire forklift license and safely operator a
forklift as neededTraining:
- Reference OJTPhysical Demands
- Ability to frequently lift and/or move up to 32 lbs., and
occasionally lift and/or move up to 72 lbs.
- Ability to do repetitive movements (i.e. bending, twisting,
- Able to continuously operate at a minimum of 3 hours
- Ability to stand and/or walk up to 100% of shiftSee Functional
Job Description for complete demands
Keywords: TEAM INDUSTRIES, Fargo , Heat Treat Operator I - Days, Other , Audubon, North Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!