Company: Applied Digital Corporation
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Install, configure, and support an organization's local area
network (LAN), wide area network (WAN), and Internet systems or a
segment of a network system. Monitor network to ensure network
availability to all system users and may perform necessary
maintenance to support network availability. May monitor and test
Web site performance to ensure Web sites operate correctly and
without interruption. May assist in network modeling, analysis,
planning, and coordination between network and data communications
hardware and software. May supervise computer user support
specialists and computer network support specialists. May
administer network security measures.
- Perform data backups and disaster recovery operations.
- Maintain and administer computer networks and related computing
environments including computer hardware, systems software,
applications software, and all configurations.
- Plan, coordinate, and implement network security measures to
protect data, software, and hardware.
- Operate master consoles to monitor the performance of computer
systems and networks, and to coordinate computer network access and
- Perform routine network startup and shutdown procedures and
maintain control records.
- Design, configure, and test computer hardware, networking
software and operating system software.
- Recommend changes to improve systems and network configurations
and determine hardware or software requirements related to such
- Confer with network users about how to solve existing system
- Monitor network performance to determine whether adjustments
need to be made, and to determine where changes will need to be
made in the future.
- Train people in computer system use.
- Load computer tapes and disks and install software and printer
paper or forms.
- Gather data pertaining to customer needs, and use the
information to identify, predict, interpret, and evaluate system
and network requirements.
- Analyze equipment performance records to determine the need for
repair or replacement.
- Maintain logs related to network functions, as well as
maintenance and repair records.
- Coordinate with vendors and with company personnel to
- Diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve hardware, software, or
other network and system problems, and replace defective components
- Configure, monitor, and maintain email applications or virus
Keywords: Applied Digital Corporation, Fargo , Network Engineer, Other , Ellendale, North Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!