AM/PM Banquet Laundry Attendant - Starting $15- Come See Us Today!
Company: National Hospitality Services LLC
Posted on: January 23, 2023
The Laundry Attendant is responsible for collecting, sorting and
cleaning laundry as well as maintaining a constant supply of clean
linens for the hotel in order to provide high quality laundry for
Duties and Responsibilities
Perform all stages of linen processing including, but not limited
to, collecting, transporting, sorting, weighing, loading and
unloading washers, dryers and chutes, ironing, folding, storing and
- Maintain cleanliness of laundry machinery and laundry
- Maintain stock levels.
- Respond to guest service issues in a timely, friendly and
- Perform additional laundry services as needed.
- Promptly report all maintenance concerns and follow up on
Required Skills and Experience
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure
- Ability to perform job functions with attention to detail,
speed and accuracy.
- Ability to move throughout the hotel (standing, walking,
kneeling, bending) for extended periods of time.
- Ability to make repeated and continued movements of the
shoulders, elbows and hands (below waist and overhead
- Must be able to lift, push, and pull a moderate weight
- Basic ability to comprehend English language sufficient to
understand information such as labels and instructions and basic
- Previous laundry attendant experience preferred but not
required. Associated topics: aide, guest room attendant,
houseperson, ihg, resort, room attendant, suite, turndown
attendant, turndown service, white
Keywords: National Hospitality Services LLC, Fargo , AM/PM Banquet Laundry Attendant - Starting $15- Come See Us Today!, Other , Fargo, North Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!