Company: National Hospitality Services LLC
Posted on: January 23, 2023
The Bartender is responsible for preparing and serving beverages
and/or food to guests while delivering outstanding guest
Duties and Responsibilities
- Understand and respond to customers' needs and ensure a high
level of guest satisfaction
- Greet guests in a friendly manner upon arrival, maintain a
proactive guest service approach at all times.
- Provide fast, friendly, professional and responsive customer
service to hotel guests and staff.
- Mix and garnish beverages according to recipe and portion
- Present and serve beverages to guests.
- Check guests for proper identification and serve alcoholic
beverages to guests in accordance with federal, state, local and
company laws and regulations
- Accurately total, process and collect payments from guests to
include, but not limited to, using the point-of-sale system,
handling money, processing credit and debit cards, making change
and processing gift certificates, cards and vouchers.
- Stock and maintain the bar to include, but not limited to,
beer, wine, spirits, paper products, straws and stirrers,
condiments, glassware, ice and produce.
- Cut, store and ensure product quality of all beverage-related
- Respond professionally to inebriated guests, as needed
- Work well with the team, understanding that it takes a team to
accomplish our goals, vision and objectives.
- Under all circumstances, reaches towards calmness, tact and
creativity to ensure the continued confidence of the public and
- Assist in maintaining a workplace that is comfortable, clean,
- Ensure operational effectiveness by delivering superior service
and quality products in a consistent manner to both customers and
- Lead by example follows directions and ensures all aspects of
the operation are met and delivered.
- Seek ways to save/generate revenues for the hotel, especially
pertaining to the food and beverage operations.
- Attend all mandatory department meetings.
- Follow all company and safety and security policies and
procedures; report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions
- Maintain confidentiality of proprietary information, and
protect company assets
- Complete all other duties as assigned to support the mission
and goals of National Hospitality Services.
Required Skills and Experience
- At least six months of bartending experience in a full-service
bar and/or restaurant required.
- Highly energetic and motivated individual.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a strong
- Self-Starter with the ability to work independently and as a
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure
- Results-driven focus and ability to work through to completion
in a timely manner
- Adaptable to change.
- Stand, sit or walk for an extended period of time or for an
entire work shift.
- Must maintain a neat and professional appearance, upholding
company appearance standards at all times.
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less
than or equal to 25 pounds without assistance.
DEL1FGO Associated topics: alcohol, ayudante de camarero de bar,
beverage, brewtender, club bartender, cocktail service, lounge,
pool, shots, tequila
Keywords: National Hospitality Services LLC, Fargo , Tiki Bartender, Other , Fargo, North Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!