General Labor - Hiring Immediately
Company: Jennie-O Turkey Store
Location: Detroit Lakes
Posted on: January 25, 2023
- Update weekly, monthly, and yearly reports and records for
accounting, management, or team meetings.
- Enter information in the MTech accounting system. Resolve
- Greet all visitors and incoming phone calls in a
friendly/professional manner while directing these people to their
party of primary interest
- General clerical typing, filing, inventory ordering, and
special project assignments to fall into this area
- Pay invoices and maintain purchasing card files.
- Maintain accurate weekly timekeeping entries for hatchery team
- Understand and meet the Hatchery/Breeder sanitation/isolation
policies and procedures
- Assist employees with questions relating to human resources
forms, policies, ID badges and payroll.
- Ability to accept other responsibilities and perform other
duties as requested
- Confirm box number and flock numbers match for deliveries and
end of day reports.
- Assist with servicing poults by careful handling and loading
poults on conveyor, monitor for poult density, and cleaning of
service room as required
- *** Occasional work on Saturdays or Holidays ***
- Cannot own or raise any type of fowl or hogs (i.e. turkeys,
chickens, geese, pheasants, parakeets, etc.
- Minimum of three years of administrative support experience or
a two year degree in a related field
- Good general knowledge of accounting with the ability to use a
calculator and PC
- Proficient with Microsoft Word; Excel and email software
- Good math aptitude, proven abilities to compose letters and
make spelling & punctuation corrections
- Must comply with department isolation/sanitation practices and
- Ten key skills
- Able to work holidays
- Ability to work independently, prioritize and maintain
confidentiality. Organization skills and close attention to
- Professional interactions with internal and external customers
(in person, phone, and email)
- PHYSICAL: No restrictions prohibiting lifting up to 25 lbs.
from floor to waist frequently with occasional lifts from floor to
- No restrictions standing or sitting for extended periods
- Hand coordination to rotate wrists & manipulate poults with
fingers & thumbs of both hands
Please fully complete all sections of the application and upload a
current resume for consideration.
Jennie-O Turkey Store is an equal opportunity employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran
At Jennie-O Turkey Store we invite difference and diversity in all
aspects. We offer a space of support, understanding, and community.
We are committed to the journey! Learn more about our progress
AF1422 Associated topics: crew, dirt, driver, laborer, landscape,
loader, maintenance, mop, roofer, worker
Keywords: Jennie-O Turkey Store, Fargo , General Labor - Hiring Immediately, Other , Detroit Lakes, North Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!