Company: The Marvin Companies Inc
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Are you the person who can fix anything? Do you enjoy the
challenge of getting something working again? And take pride in
being the one people turn to for help?
If you answered yes, Marvin has a position where you will
As a Machine Operator in wood processing, you will work in a
hands-on, fast-paced environment. From modern technology and
robotics to original equipment in use at our manufacturing
facilities for generations, you are always thinking and learning
how to make the old and new work together.
Our 6-month apprentice-style program will provide all the training
and support you need to be safe, and successful in your role. We
know you can do it. Channel your inner McGyver and apply today!
Highlights of your role
* Work with state-of-the-art wood manufacturing equipment
* Use high-performance software and programs to set up accurate
* Offload completed parts to their correct locations and input wood
* Safely operate equipment, ranging from modern robotics to vintage
wood processing equipment
* Ensure all products meet our premium quality standards
You're a good fit if you have
* Strong problem-solving skills and mechanical equipment
* Knowledge of programming and machining concepts
* The ability to proactively identify and react to changes,
adjusting as needed
* Analytical skills to resolve complex scenarios
* CNC or machining set-up and operating experience (preferred)
* The ability to work independently to complete daily tasks
* The desire to complete an approximately 6-month long
apprentice-style training program to master learning about our
variety of machinery as you grow in your career
Select the schedule that works best for you
Monday - Thursday shift options with possible overtime on
* Days: 5:00 am - 3:30 pm
* Evenings: 3:30 pm - 1:30 am
Friday - Sunday shift options, enjoy 4 days off each week!
* Weekends: 6:30 am - 7:00 pm
* all shifts have the potential for overtime
Your opportunity for better living
At Marvin, we're driven to imagine and create better ways of
living. And that goes beyond our customers, to our communities and
the colleagues beside us every day. We offer competitive
compensation, an extensive benefits package that includes health
insurance on day one of employment, paid time off and paid
holidays, and a 401(k) retirement savings match.
We also support your overall wellness in other meaningful ways,
including your own company-funded well-being account that can be
used for anything from travel to a day at the spa, gym memberships
or fun experiences with family and friends. Relax and unwind the
last week of the year with an additional paid week off during our
company-wide shutdown. You will be rewarded through our
profit-sharing program, which recognizes the important role all
employees play in making Marvin a success year, after year.
As a premier company with locations across North America, Marvin's
portfolio also includes three additional premium brands: Infinity
Replacement Windows, TruStile Doors, and Marvin Coastline.
Together, we share one purpose and live our values. Our culture is
built on generations of doing the right thing and putting our
people first. Join us, and experience better living at Marvin.
This job posting is not designed to cover or contain a
comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities of
the employee. Accommodation may be made to enable an individual
with a disability to perform the essential functions of the
position. Any offer of employment is contingent on the completion
of a background check and drug screen to company standards.
Keywords: The Marvin Companies Inc, Fargo , Machine Operator, Other , Warroad, North Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!