**CNC Cutting - Weekend Shift **Sign-on Bonus**
Company: CNH Industrial
Posted on: November 16, 2023
Overview: CNH Industrial is a world-class equipment and services
company. Driven by its purpose of Breaking New Ground, which
centers on Innovation, Sustainability and Productivity, the Company
provides the strategic direction, R&D capabilities, and
investments that enable the success of its five core Brands: Case
IH, New Holland Agriculture and STEYR, supplying 360 - agriculture
applications from machines to implements and the digital
technologies that enhance them; and CASE and New Holland
Construction Equipment delivering a full lineup of construction
products that make the industry more productive. Across a history
spanning over two centuries, CNH Industrial has always been a
pioneer in its sectors and continues to passionately innovate and
drive customer efficiency and success, driven by its purpose of
Breaking New Ground. As a truly global company, CNH Industrial's
35,000+ employees form part of a diverse and inclusive workplace,
focused on empowering customers to grow, and build, a better world.
- Set up and operate burning type computer controlled machines
that cut/burn various shape and sizes out of plate or sheet metal
of different thickness, length and width.
- Selects specified torch nozzles, electrodes or cutting
- Down loads CNC program through DNC system.
- Sets up machine from detailed set-up procedures.
- Adjust head spacing and installs proper perishables, (tips,
nozzles, electrodes etc.) and adjusts cutting rate depending on
- Produces a work piece to print specifications. Verifies
conformance of the work piece to specifications using standard
measuring equipment of templates.
- May perform minor preventive maintenance per P.M.
- May be required to perform de-burring/de-slagging operations.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must be able to read blueprints and engineering drawings.
- Must be knowledgeable in using measuring and inspection
- Must understand computer controls and logic to adjust cutting
- No direct CNC experience required, training will be
- Must be able to comprehend and follow through on verbal and
- Basic computer skills. EEO: US applicants: CNH Industrial is an
equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates
regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Applicants can learn more about their rights by viewing the federal
"EEO is the Law" poster and its supplement here. CNH Industrial
participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government
with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized
to work in the U.S. You can view additional information here. If
you need reasonable accommodation with the application process,
please call 1-800-889-4422 option 1 and then option 5, or contact
us at email@example.com. Read about our company's
commitment to pay transparency by clicking this link: pay
transparency notice. Canada applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal
opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless
of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, nationality, place of origin, disability, marital status,
family status, age, or any other ground prohibited by applicable
provincial human rights legislation.
Keywords: CNH Industrial, Fargo , **CNC Cutting - Weekend Shift **Sign-on Bonus**, Other , Fargo, North Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!