Company: A Groundworks Company
Posted on: February 7, 2024
It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the
Innovative Basement Authority, A Groundworks Company, specializes
in helping homeowners with their foundation repair, basement
waterproofing, crawl space encapsulation, and concrete needs. Our
top priority is providing high-quality home repair solutions and
personalized service across the Nation. With fully trained
technicians, industry-leading products, and nationally backed
warranties, Groundworks is here to restore your foundation or
We are hiring Co-Foreman in Fargo, ND. The Co-Foreman is a leader
as well as a contributor on our crew and an integral part of our
success. The Co-Foreman coordinates tasks and assignments based on
work priority, schedules, objectives, and workforce availability.
The Co-Foreman assists with monitoring the progress of a project
and keeping it on track from a time and budgetary standpoint.
Candidates with previous experience in construction, home services,
trade work, general labor, and leading a team would be a great fit
for this position.
What we provide for our Co-Foreman employees:
- Bi-weekly Pay & bonus opportunities
- All tools & transportation to the job site included
- Full-time nonseasonal work, we work year-round!
- Employee Ownership Program
- Company-sponsored certification programs & career
- Competitive and rewarding, family-oriented culture
- Advanced leadership training opportunities as a Co-Foreman -
become a Foreman in 6 months!
- Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, Long/Short Term
Disability, Life insurance, 401(k) retirement program with a
company match, 2 weeks paid time off & 6 holidays
Job Responsibilities of Co-Foreman:
- Assists Foreman with leading a high-performance team serving
customers in a local market/area
- Reviews job specifications to determine materials, tools, and
equipment needed prior to reporting to job site
- Assess conditions of the job once on-site; set forth plans
based on time allotment, tools needed, and order of work - assign
duties to your crew for work to be performed
- Install products and services with support of a national team
of trained professionals
- Innovate and troubleshoot situations as needed based on
requirements to complete the job to meet company standards and
- Provide customers with superior quality and service while
onsite performing work
- Ensure all final documentation is done completely/accurately
and is given to the proper parties
What is required to join our team as a Co-Foreman:
- Strong communication skills, ability to motivate, and be a team
- Experience leading crews or small teams
- Basic construction or mechanical knowledge
- Must have a valid, non-restrictive driver's license.
- Enters crawl spaces and other confined areas
- Other duties as assigned by the supervisor
- The position lifts heavy objects and/or up to 50 lbs., walks
and stands for long periods of time and performs strenuous physical
- The employee lifts, pushes, pulls or carries objects; uses
abdominal and lower back muscles to provide support over time
without fatigue; and effectively lifts and carries heavy
- The position requires good manual dexterity (hand, hand and
arm, two hands) and multi-limb coordination. It also requires the
ability to quickly move arms and legs.
- The employee must have excellent stamina.
- Seeing with the ability to read reports, data, statistics and
information on computer screens are required.
Who is Groundworks?
With more than 50 locations across the USA, Groundworks is the
fastest-growing foundation solutions company in the country!
Recognized as a Top Workplaces USA--- company and offering
ownership for everyone, we're building something that just can't be
replicated. And we're on a mission to change an industry like never
We're unique here at Groundworks. We are all connected through the
same vision, mission, and values, and we are stronger together.
That's why we're proud to be the Groundworks Tribe! Our shared
culture, resources, work ethic, and even the lingo we use to unite
us as #OneTribe
When customers choose a local Groundworks company, they can feel
confident they're hiring trusted local experts who will ensure the
job's done right. When you choose Groundworks, you'll join
thousands of Tribemates who are making history.
It's the Groundworks difference!
So come and help us make history. Join our Tribe!
#Groundworks #StrongerTogether #OneTribe
Keywords: A Groundworks Company, Fargo , Co-Foreman, Other , Fargo, North Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!