General Labor Associate
Company: CHS Inc
Posted on: January 9, 2021
CHS has an exciting opportunity at our Sunflower plant in Fargo,
ND. We are looking for a General Labor Associate to assist in the
daily operations of the plant. You must have excellent
communication skills, both verbal and written, work well in a team
environment, and be self-motivated.
- Operate scale and bag sealing equipment safely and efficiently
while ensuring product is packaged in accordance to Company
- Maintain all food products in accordance with food safety
- Stack product in prescribed pattern and quantity per
- Visually check product for color, size, and contamination.
Report variances to Supervisor.
- Operate forklift or other powered industrial truck according to
- Clean and inspect all trailers before loading and ensure orders
are loaded accurately and properly. Report any changes or problems
to Supervisor immediately.
- Ensure work area is kept clean, orderly, and free of safety
- Perform routine maintenance of packaging equipment.
- Observe all safety and work rules, and practice GMPs as set by
- Maintain sanitation schedules as assigned by Supervisor.
- Record all daily production neatly and accurately on the
- Perform other jobs assigned.
- Maintain and promote a strong safety culture and follow all
safety policies, procedures and regulations. Identify and
communicate workplace hazards and correct or seek assistance in
correcting unsafe actions or conditions.Basic Qualifications:
- High school diplomaPreferred Qualifications: (desired)
- Packaging or related experience
- Understanding of good manufacturing practices (GMP) to achieve
food safety requirements. CHS offers a competitive total
compensation package. Benefits include: Health, Dental, Vision,
Hearing, Life Insurance, Health and Day Care Savings Accounts, Paid
Vacation , 401K, Company Funded Pension, Profit Sharing, Long and
Short Term Disability, Tuition reimbursement, and Adoption
assistance. This position will have opportunity for growth.
CHS Inc. is a leading global agribusiness owned by farmers,
ranchers and cooperatives across the United States. Diversified in
energy, grains and foods, CHS is committed to helping its
customers, farmer-owners and other stakeholders grow their
businesses through its domestic and global operations. CHS supplies
energy, crop nutrients, grain marketing services, animal feed, food
and food ingredients, along with insurance, financial and risk
management services. The company operates petroleum
refineries/pipelines and manufactures, markets and distributes
Cenex brand refined fuels, lubricants, propane and renewable energy
products. CHS is an equal opportunity
Effective January 6, 2020, the U.S. Department of Transportation,
Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) requires
employers to conduct a pre-employment verification full query
against the newly established License Drug and Alcohol
Clearinghouse prior to beginning employment in a position that
requires a valid commercial driver's license (CDL). Candidates
seeking employment in a position that requires a commercial motor
vehicle license must voluntarily enter their information into the
FMCSA and must provide disclosure authorization, at the time of
offer, to CHS or an authorized third-party agent of CHS to verify
Minimum Years of Experience Required
Minimum Education Required
GED / High School Diploma
Supply Chain and Logistics
Keywords: CHS Inc, Fargo , General Labor Associate, Professions , Fargo, North Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!