Seasonal CDL Driver - Comstock, ND
Company: CHS Inc
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Call Us at (877) 774-7539 for more information.
CHS Inc. is a leading global agribusiness owned by farmers,
ranchers and cooperatives across the United States that provides
grain, food and energy resources to businesses and consumers around
the world. We serve agriculture customers and consumers across the
United States and around the world. Most of our 10,000 employees
are in the United States, but today we have employees in 19
countries. At CHS, we are creating connections to empower
agriculture.Summary CHS Dakota Plains Ag has an exciting
opportunity at our Comstock, ND location. We are looking for a
Truck Driver to deliver product. You must have a high energy level,
exhibit personal integrity, have an excellent driving record and be
committed to safety, customer service, and solving problems
creatively. You must have a good work ethic with professional
- Ensure accurate and on time deliveries to our customers in a
safe, timely, and professional manner.
- Treat customers professionally; greet customers promptly and
courteously. Promptly handle all customer concerns and elevate to
leadership if required.
- Ensure compliance with all local, state, and federal laws. To
include but not limited to pre-trip and post-trip reporting, proper
load securement and hours of service.
- Maintain cleanliness of vehicle(s) inside and out and work
- Complete and document daily maintenance inspections. Ensure
proper equipment maintenance is completed including repairs, and
- Maintain and promote a strong safety culture and follow all
safety policies, training, personal protective equipment procedures
and regulations. Identify and communicate workplace hazards and
correct or seek assistance in correcting unsafe actions or
- Report all incidents (bodily or property), accidents, and
traffic violations to immediately to supervisor.
- Mandatory enrollment in the CHS company random drug and alcohol
testing program and the Continuous Monitoring Program.
- Assist operational staff and perform other duties as needed or
assigned. May include intercompany related driving.Minimum
- 1+ years in Transportation and/or Logistics
- Must meet minimum age requirement
- Maintain or be able to obtain a CDL and DOT medical card.
- Must pass pre-employment screenings to include all or a
combination of drug, criminal, motor vehicle check and FMSCA
- Ability to read, write, and communicate in English
- Ability to work additional hours and occasional weekends to
meet business demandsAdditional Qualifications
- Hazmat, Tanker, and Air Brake endorsements
- Valid Class A CDL
- Agriculture background
- Customer service experience
- Bulk liquid, Pressure trailer, or Forklift experiencePhysical
- Able to lift 75 pounds
- Able to climb rail cars, ladders, stairs, and bins and into
back of trailer
- Able to work in dust and adverse weather conditions and
temperaturesCHS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Call Us at (877) 774-7539 for more information. Effective January
6, 2020, the U.S. Department of Transportation, Federal Motor
Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) requires employers to conduct
a pre-employment verification full query against the newly
established License Drug and Alcohol Clearinghouse prior to
beginning employment in a position that requires a valid commercial
driver s license (CDL). Candidates seeking employment in a position
that requires a commercial motor vehicle license must voluntarily
enter their information into the FMCSA and must provide disclosure
authorization, at the time of offer, to CHS or an authorized
third-party agent of CHS to verify information.
Keywords: CHS Inc, Fargo , Seasonal CDL Driver - Comstock, ND, Professions , Comstock, North Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!