Hazmat Truck Driver - Laurel, MT
Company: CHS Inc
Location: East Grand Forks
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Call Us at (877) 774-7539 for more information.
CHS Inc. is a leading global agribusiness owned by farmers,
ranchers and cooperatives across the United States that provides
grain, food and energy resources to businesses and consumers around
the world. We serve agriculture customers and consumers across the
United States and around the world. Most of our 10,000 employees
are in the United States, but today we have employees in 19
countries. At CHS, we are creating connections to empower
agriculture.Summary CHS Transportation is looking for a Part-Time
Local CDL A Truck Driver- Tanker in the Laurel, MT area to join our
growing division!CHS is seeking a full time Transport driver to
deliver refined fuels and propane gas to CHS customer locations in
a safe, punctual, and efficient manner. You will be responsible for
completing pre-trip and post-trip inspections as well as loading
and unloading products.Responsibilities
- Complete daily maintenance report and notify supervisor of any
- Complete pre-trip and post-trip inspections as well as loading
and unloading products.
- Deliver refined fuels and propane gas to CHS customer locations
in a safe, punctual, and efficient manner.
- Follow all guidelines and regulations for hauling bulk liquid
products to include, but not limited to Petroleum, Propane, and
- Maintain and promote a strong safety culture and follow all
safety policies, procedures and regulations. Identify and
communicate workplace hazards and correct or seek assistance in
correcting unsafe actions or conditions.
- Maintain electronic logs and on-board computer with each
- Perform all pre-trip and post-trip inspections.
- Pick up and deliver product to customers in a safe, timely, and
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Report all accidents, traffic violations, and damage to
- Driving Tractor Trailer delivering various types of tanker
loads to various customers.
- Filling out daily load/unload reports.Minimum Qualifications
- Valid Class A CDL with Hazmat/Tanker endorsement
- 2 years or 200,000 miles of verifiable tractor trailer
- Ability to pass DOT physical, drug test, criminal background
check and physical job screeningAdditional Qualifications
- Ability to lift/carry/push/pull up to 100 lbs.
- Ability to stand, sit, bend, lift, twist and climb
CHS offers a competitive compensation
package. Benefits include Paid Vacation and a Volunteer Day. If
eligibility requirements are met, you may participate in 401K,
Match Company Funded Pension, Short Term Disability, Long Term
Disability, and Health Insurance according to ASA guidelines.CHS is
an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Call Us at (877) 774-7539 for more information. Effective January
6, 2020, the U.S. Department of Transportation, Federal Motor
Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) requires employers to conduct
a pre-employment verification full query against the newly
established License Drug and Alcohol Clearinghouse prior to
beginning employment in a position that requires a valid commercial
driver s license (CDL). Candidates seeking employment in a position
that requires a commercial motor vehicle license must voluntarily
enter their information into the FMCSA and must provide disclosure
authorization, at the time of offer, to CHS or an authorized
third-party agent of CHS to verify information.
Keywords: CHS Inc, Fargo , Hazmat Truck Driver - Laurel, MT, Professions , East Grand Forks, North Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!