Company: RDO Equipment Co.
Posted on: January 16, 2022
This individual will assist with the execution of the Central
Trucking and Logistics initiative by managing transportation
requests for assigned store locations. The primary goal is to
efficiently transport goods while minimizing the time and effort
required of the serviced locations.
Specific Duties Include:
* Service the transportation needs of the assigned group of RDO
Equipment Co. locations by ensuring completion of all trucking
* Optimize the use of the truck fleet by efficiently scheduling and
* Provide price quotes to serviced locations when requested.
* Serve as the point of contact for drivers with regard to job
assignment, schedule, and procurement of permits.
* Comply with all regulations affecting the movement of goods.
* Maintain records to facilitate prompt and accurate billing.
Coordinate the completion and documentation of maintenance on the
assigned fleet of trucks.
* Notify the Central Trucking and Logistics Manager of repair and
* Communicate with outside vendors and equipment companies to
maximize loads and outsource jobs when necessary.
* Execute all other processes established by and with the Central
Trucking and Logistics manager.
* Provide feedback to improve processes and customer
* Follow all safety rules and regulations while performing work
assignments and adhere to all policies and procedures as specified
in company manuals and as directed in the employee handbook.
* Conduct self in the presence of customers and community so as to
present a professional image of RDO Equipment Co.
* Proactively seek and participate in available company-sponsored
training, in an effort to develop and advance knowledge base and
* Participate in all company/location driven communication efforts,
including open book meetings, huddles, department meetings and
other related efforts.
* Maintain a positive and professional working relationship with
peers, management, and support resources, with a constant
commitment to teamwork and exemplary customer service.
* Perform all other duties as assigned by management in a
professional and efficient manner.
* Previous dispatch experience
* Familiar with the transportation of large equipment including
agricultural and industrial equipment
* Excellent communication and customer service skills
* Willing to work a flexible and fluid schedule
* Willing to work overtime and be on call
* Proficient in the us
Keywords: RDO Equipment Co., Fargo , Trucking Dispatcher, Professions , Fargo, North Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!