Senior SAP Commerce Cloud Architect - Remote
Posted on: August 7, 2022
OverviewPerficient currently has a career opportunity for an SAP
Commerce Cloud Architect for our national Commerce Practice. This
role can be remote within the continental US, with limited travel
to customer sites.Job OverviewThe SAP Commerce Cloud Architect
provides technology direction, ensures project implementation
compliance, and utilizes technology research to innovate,
integrate, and manage technology solutions. As a Architect, you
will significantly contribute to identifying best-fit architectural
solutions for one or more projects; you will collaborate with some
of the best talent in the industry to create and implement
innovative high quality solutions, participate in Sales and various
pursuits focused on our clients' business needs. This role is
considered part of the Business Unit Leadership team and may mentor
Junior Architects and/or development team members.Our national
Commerce Practice team is comprised of passionate and capable
strategists, architects, project managers, business analysts,
developers, and infrastructure specialists who specialize in the
designing and implementing of industry leading eCommerce platforms.
We deliver on the promise of a unified commerce experience, through
strategic discussion aligned to business needs. We use an agnostic
approach with a deep portfolio of options to address all levels of
digital maturity. We are experts on the leading Commerce and Order
Management platforms including SAP Commerce, HCL Commerce, Adobe
Commerce (Magento), Optimizely Commerce, Znode, SalesForce, InRiver
PIM, Akeneo, IBM Sterling OMS, and KIBO.We're proud to be publicly
recognized as a "Top Workplace" year after year. This is due, in no
small part, to our entrepreneurial attitude and collaborative
spirit that sets us apart and keeps our colleagues impassioned,
driven, and fulfilled.Responsibilities
- Provide technology architectural assessments, strategies, and
roadmaps for SAP Commerce Cloud implementations.
- Support pre-sales activities including estimations, high level
designs, and participate in SOW creation.
- Provide architectural solutions/designs to project execution
teams for implementation of SAP Commerce Cloud .
- Provide technical leadership and client consulting on SAP
- Work with application developers, users, operational
leadership, and subject matter experts to understand current and
future operational data analysis goals.
- Recommend modern technology stacks to meet those goals and help
engineering teams with migrations.
- Collaborate with the customer's operations and technology
leadership on the future analytic goals of the organization, and
design a technical architecture to meet those goals.
- Participate in configuring the architecture, and advise
engineering teams on its efficient use.
- Lead a work stream or act as a team lead and manage technical
components of the work plan/project.
- Utilize analytical, process, and/or technical skills to meet
project objectives and deliverables that are self-directed and
within project scope.
- Provide performance testing and tuning support. Qualifications
- Minimum 8-10 years of B2B design and implementation experience
with SAP Commerce Cloud.
- Knowledge in SAP CX, Marketing Cloud, Customer Data Cloud,
Variant Configurator, C /4HANA, a plus.
- At least 7-8 years of experience in technology consulting,
enterprise and solutions architecture, architectural frameworks,
and cloud technologies.
- Experience with other leading Commerce Platforms (i.e., HCL
Commerce (formerly IBM WebSphere), Adobe Commerce (Magento),
Optimizely, SalesForce) preferred.
- Experience with the Microservices, headless Commerce, API
- Experience with working on AWS and/or Azure is a plus
- SAP Commerce Cloud 1905 Developer Certification preferred.
- Experience in defining new architectures and ability to drive
an independent project from an architectural stand point.
- Experience in complete project life cycle activities on
development and maintenance projects.
- Knowledge and experience in developing software using agile
- Proven track record of technical leadership roles delivering
solutions within defined timeframes.
- Skilled in building relationships with clients and in practice
- Demonstrated success in performing work and managing complex
and/or large consulting projects.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; Ability to
communicate effectively with technical and non-technical
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Must be open to occassional travel to client sites. Preferred
Skills And Education
- Experience working with a globally distributed team and
managing off-shore teams.
- Master's degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Experience with authoring, editing and presenting technical
documents. Perficient full-time employees receive complete and
competitive benefits. We offer a collaborative work environment,
competitive compensation, generous work/life opportunities and an
outstanding benefits package that includes paid time off plus
holidays. In addition, all colleagues are eligible for a number of
rewards and recognition programs including billable bonus
opportunities. Encouraging a healthy work/life balance and
providing our colleagues great benefits are just part of what makes
Perficient a great place to work.Who We ArePerficient is a leading
global digital consultancy. We imagine, create, engineer, and run
digital transformation solutions that help our clients exceed
customers' expectations, outpace competition, and grow their
business. With unparalleled strategy, creative, and technology
capabilities, our colleagues bring big thinking and innovative
ideas, along with a practical approach to help our clients - the
world's largest enterprises and biggest brands succeed.What We
BelieveAt Perficient, we promise to challenge, champion, and
celebrate our people. You will experience a unique and
collaborative culture that values every voice. Join our team, and
you'll become part of something truly special.We believe in
developing a workforce that is as diverse and inclusive as the
clients we work with. We're committed to actively listening,
learning, and acting to further advance our organization, our
communities, and our future leaders--- and we're not done
yet.Perficient, Inc. proudly provides equal employment
opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual
orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information,
marital status, amnesty, or status as a protected veteran in
accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Perficient, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws
governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in
which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms
and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to,
hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall,
transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Perficient, Inc. expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee
harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual
orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, disability,
or covered veterans. Improper interference with the ability of
Perficient, Inc. employees to perform their expected job duties is
absolutely not tolerated.Disability AccommodationsPerficient is
committed to providing a barrier-free employment process with
reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with
disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application
procedures. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a
disability, please contact us. Disclaimer: The above statements are
not intended to be a complete statement of job content, rather to
act as a guide to the essential functions performed by the employee
assigned to this classification. Management retains the discretion
to add or change the duties of the position at any time.IMPORTANT
INFORMATION: Applicants should ensure that their e-mail settings
will receive e-mail from the iCIMS system otherwise, you could miss
critical communications related to your application.Select work
authorization questions to ask when applicants apply
- Are you legally authorized to work in the United States?
- Will you now, or in the future, require sponsorship for
employment visa status (e.g. H-1B visa status)?
Keywords: Perficient, Fargo , Senior SAP Commerce Cloud Architect - Remote, Professions , Fargo, North Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!