Weekend Material Handler
Company: Beacon Engineered Solutions
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionWhy have an ordinary job when you can start a
career that provides paid on-the-job training ? Take on exciting
challenges - join our growing team! Beacon is a plastic injection
molding company serving essential industries since 1984. Apply
today for our Material Handler role. This weekend full-time
position is currently scheduled for (3) 12 hour shifts, along with
a 4 hour premium. We offer comprehensive benefits, training
opportunities, growth potential, a variety of shift schedules and
rotation of tasks each day. As a Material Handler, you play a
critical role in meeting our production goals. The Material Handler
supports the Company mission "To deliver exceptional services,
engineered solutions and quality products on time".Position
Responsibilities & Essential Functions:
- Issue, stage, and return raw materials to support
- Receive and warehouse raw materials.
- Accurate computer entry of work order activity.
- Timely and complete hand-off between shifts.
- Keep accurate inventories.
- Production relief support.Job Requirements:
- Able to meet the Company's expectations: Accountability,
Integrity, Innovation, Service, Teamwork
- Must be able to pay attention to detail.
- Work independently as a member of a team.
- Familiar with scale usage.Minimum Qualifications:
- Ability to frequently lift boxes & bags weighing up to 55
pounds. Pre-placement lifting test to be performed.
- Forklift license not required to apply; however forklift
training and licensing will be needed for this position.Required
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or GED.
- Training in general safety.Preferred Education and Experience:
- Previous material handler experience.
- Forklift experience.Pre-employment Conditions:Successful
completion of a criminal background check, physical capabilities
testing and a drug screen.Becaon Engineered Solutions provides
equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and
applicants (both internal and external candidates) for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age,
disability, genetics or any other protected class as defined by
Federal or State law requirements. We comply with all Federal and
State laws specific to nondiscrimination. This includes our
policies, terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting,
hiring, placement, promotion, termination, compensation, layoff,
recall, transfer, leaves of absence, the addition of back up
roles/and or other added duties, and certification/training
Keywords: Beacon Engineered Solutions, Fargo , Weekend Material Handler, Professions , Alexandria, North Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!