Regional Maintenance Manager - Fargo
Company: GOLDMARK Property Management
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Join our Goldmark family - the premiere Property Management
Creating a better living.
The Regional Maintenance Manager will work with the Leadership Team
to develop, implement, and maintain company-wide standard operating
policies, procedures, and practices relative to maintenance. This
role is largely about leadership. The Regional Maintenance Manager
is responsible for ensuring their team members provide an
exceptional service experience to internal and external customers
resulting in high customer satisfaction, increased resident
retention, and consistent high-level operational results. They will
work diligently to lead, train, develop, coach, motivate, and
support high quality property management teams. The Regional
Maintenance Manager will serve as a resource to the Maintenance
Team on best practices, resolving particularly challenging
maintenance issues and may engage in supporting capital
We believe leaders are successful when their teams are successful!
This role will be responsible for bringing our Goldmark vision of
creating a better living for our customers and our communities to
life across their regional portfolio. They will drive their teams
to focus on customer service and quality as the Goldmark
differentiator in making our residents feel at home. The Regional
Maintenance Manager will take pride in serving others and
delivering a caring and professional experience for our residents,
our client-owners, and our fellow team members.
Experience, Education and Licensure
1. 4-year Bachelor's degree in facilities management or related
subject preferred; or 5-10 years' related experience and/or
training; or equivalent combination of education and
2. High School Diploma or GED required.
3. At least 5 years of residential maintenance experience.
4. Minimum of 5 years supervisory experience in a
maintenance/facilities management role.
5. Yardi Property Management Software preferred
6. Familiar with federal, state, and jurisdictional laws and
regulations concerning multi-family housing, Fair Housing, and team
7. General understanding and use of Microsoft Office, Microsoft
Word, Excel, Outlook, Microsoft Suite including SharePoint, Word,
Outlook and Excel is preferred.
8. Certified Property Maintenance Technician (CPMT) preferred, but
9. A strong leader who can motivate others to perform to their full
10. Ability to address and resolve potentially confrontational
situations with team members, residents, and vendors.
11. Must have vehicle, valid driver's license, acceptable driving
record and meet company insurability requirements.
Creating a Better Living
Keywords: GOLDMARK Property Management, Fargo , Regional Maintenance Manager - Fargo, Professions , Fargo, North Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!