Parts Delivery Driver
Company: Allstate Peterbilt Group
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Allstate Peterbilt Group is a premier provider of quality
products and services to commercial equipment users. We are
customer-focused, people-oriented, and financially motivated to
deliver excellent outcomes for customers, shareholders, vendors and
our people. We offer a rewarding career with a leader in the
transportation industry. Grow with us as we continue to expand our
network of locations and services.
*Duties and Responsibilities: *
* Pick up and delivers parts to customer, wholesale accounts, and
* Check before leaving to coordinate any last minute pick-ups or
* Assist with pulling customer order(s) when requested.
* Verify that invoice matches purchase order for each pick-up.
* Check payments received with the invoices for each delivery.
* Keep accurate log of daily deliveries and pick-ups. Request
recipient's signature on each delivery entry.
* Unload truck each night. Turn in all paperwork and undelivered
* Help with stocking and posting orders when they arrive to
expedite delivery to shop technicians and retail accounts.
* High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
* Three months' experience in customer and delivery services.
* Must have valid driver's license
Allstate Peterbilt Group is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative
Action, Minority, Female, Veteran, and Disability employer. The
company is also a drug-free workplace; candidates are required to
pass a drug test before beginning employment
Job Type: Full-time%2702156%
Keywords: Allstate Peterbilt Group, Fargo , Parts Delivery Driver, Professions , Fargo, North Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!