Compensation Analyst - Remote Eligible
Company: Eide Bailly
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Compensation Analyst - Remote Eligible
US-ND-Fargo - US-MN-Minneapolis - US
Corporate Human Resources
Remote / Hybrid / In-Office
Who We Are
Eide Bailly is one of the top 25 CPA and business advisory firms in
the nation. We have over 40 offices in 15 states across the Midwest
and western United States, and offer our staff and Partners the
opportunity to serve a variety of industries. Founded in 1917, our
culture is the foundation of who we are, and we pride ourselves on
supporting our employees to help them achieve their goals and
pursue their interests both in the office and at home. At Eide
Bailly we are passionate about the clients we serve, the work we
do, and most importantly, having fun while we do it!
Why You'll Love Working Here
At Eide Bailly we believe respect is how to treat everyone, not
just those you want to impress. Our culture focuses on
collaboration to achieve career growth. Innovation is highly
encouraged, which is where programs like our EB Xchange originate.
This program allows interested tax and audit employees to complete
a rotation into a specialty area. We promote happy employees by
making work/life balance a priority along with being actively
involved in our communities. Our dedication to service can be seen
through the Firm's decision to match charitable donations made by
employees, as well as providing opportunities to volunteer
throughout the year. Most importantly, we like to have fun! We
offer a professional and fun work environment with frequent free
lunches, snacks, lunch and learns, socials, contests, outings and
Typical Day in the LifeThis position offers the opportunity to
influence compensation strategy in the US and India for a
professional services firm with an evolving compensation structure.
A typical day in the life of a Compensation Analyst at Eide Bailly
might include the following:
- Completes compensation surveys and
analyzes published results.
- Serves as the primary administrator of compensation software,
ensuring accuracy of data within.
- Creates, maintains, and updates existing job descriptions
within compensation software.
- Identifies benchmarking data for positions across the
- Collaborates with Director of Total Rewards on compensation
- Determines FLSA status for new positions as well as possible
changes to existing positions.
- Administers annual merit increase and bonus cycles.
- Prepares compensation letters to reflect merit increases or
bonuses of staff.
- Assists recruiters in pricing job requisitions relative to pay
- Keeps current on any compensation, legislative or regulatory
- Ensures timely and accurate performance on assigned
- Maintains compliance with project budgets, turnaround times,
Who You Are
- You have a Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience required;
major in Business Administration, Human Resources, or a related
- You have 2 years of experience with compensation programs
- You have a PHR or SHRM certification preferred.
- You have knowledge of human resource theories and
- You possess a high level of commitment to detail and data
- You are able to communicate clearly verbally and in
- You are able to to work on multiple projects and meet deadlines
by setting priorities with work projects.
- You are able to establish and maintain effective working
relationships with co-workers and clients.
- You are proficient with computers, Microsoft Office (Word and
Excel) and using various software packages.Must be authorized to
work in the United States permanently without the requirement of
sponsorship at any point in the future. What to Expect Next We'll
be in touch! If you look like the right fit for our position, one
of our recruiters will be reaching out to schedule a phone
interview with you to learn more about your career interests and
goals. In the meantime, we encourage you to check us out on
Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn or our About Us page. Eide
Bailly LLP is proud to be an affirmative action/equal opportunity
employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected
under local, state or federal laws. #LI-KH1
Keywords: Eide Bailly, Fargo , Compensation Analyst - Remote Eligible, Professions , Fargo, North Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!