Company: Brenton LLC
Posted on: January 23, 2023
Build Your Career as a Field Service Technician in a Growing
At ProMach, we're looking for people who want to shine. You'll have
opportunities to take your career in the direction you desire. You
can be creative. Strategic. Persuasive. Influential. A mechanical
marvel. A customer service authority. Meticulous. A closer. A
You'll be challenged and rewarded. Make friends and have fun.
Improve our customers' packaging performance and efficiency every
day. Help build the future of packaging automation. We're proud of
that and hope you will be too. -
Do we have your attention? Keep reading.
Pro Mach's Brenton division is seeking a talented Service
Technician to contribute to the success of the company by providing
professional service and training support growth and profitability
of the company's product lines through non-supervised support and
training on all our Brenton's products and systems. - The position
reports to the Field Service Manager and is located in our
-Alexandria, MN facility.
Who we are looking for? -
- Direct and Assist customer personnel in the installation,
start-up and training of Brenton machines and systems.
- Provide technical service support to customers when their
machines are not performing
- Provide Engineering Department with accurate updates on all
changes made to machines in the field.
- Be an integral part of the team for final checkout of machines
assuring they are ready for shipment.
- Be technically competent, Mechanically and Electrically, with
the ability to move through and edit PLC and servo programs
- Fluent in setup and operations of all three Brenton Product
Lines (Case packers, Shrink Wrappers, and Fanuc Robots and
Type of Background/Skillset?
- Excellent Mechanical/ Electrical capability.
- Advanced PLC/servo experience.
- Fanuc Robot experience and certification highly
- Professional communication, attitude and image.
- Educator - good verbal and written presentation - organized -
good planner, good interpersonal skills.
- Team player with coaching, interpersonal and technical
- Be technically competent, mechanically and electrically, so
that 100% of incoming calls can be handled without assistance. When
outside help is required, follow-up and remain involved during the
What's in it for you?
There's no monopoly on good ideas or limits to how far you can
advance with our team. We offer an open, communicative environment
that fosters individual initiative. We pride ourselves in being a
company where people choose to build a career.
In addition to growth opportunities, as a ProMach employee, you
receive more than just a paycheck. Total compensation includes your
salary, comprehensive medical/dental programs, as well as life
insurance, a generous paid time off program, and a retirement
savings plan with a company match. And because we understand the
importance of feeling protected, there is no waiting period for
benefits - you are eligible on your first day of employment!
Brenton, based in Alexandria, MN, engineers and manufactures
robotic packaging systems, case packing systems, palletizing
systems, integrated packaging systems and shrink wrapping systems.
Brenton is a division of Pro Mach, a leading provider of integrated
packaging and processing solutions for over 20,000 customers
worldwide. Through multiple brands, Pro Mach provides product
packaging and processing equipment, PMMI certified training,
installation, parts, and service for primary and secondary
packaging, flexible packaging, end-of-line packaging, and
identification and tracking. For more information on Pro Mach's
brands visit .
We have been named to the Inc. 5,000 list of fastest growing
private companies in the U.S. seven times. We continue to introduce
innovative products, enter new markets, expand our global presence,
and actively acquire new capabilities.
We have the rewards, opportunities, and the market strengths of a
large organization combined with the entrepreneurial culture of a
small, fast-paced company. You will enjoy the benefits of working
with a growing company that competes globally with the personal
touch and feel of a smaller company where you can make an impact
Curious about life at ProMach & Brenton? Follow us on , , and !
ProMach is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Pro Mach uses E-Verify to
verify employment eligibility of all new hires to work in the
United States. Pro Mach is a drug-free workplace.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided
reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or
interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to
receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact
us to request accommodation.
- Bachelors or better in Engineering or related field
- Associates or better in Mechanical Systems or related
fieldLicenses & CertificationsPreferred
- FANUC Robot CertSkillsRequired
- PLC Programming (Allen Bradley)
- Mechanically InclinedPreferred
- Technically Inclined
- Fanuc Programming
- Blueprint ReadingBehaviorsPreferred
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
- Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all
details necessary to get the task done wellMotivationsPreferred
- Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
Keywords: Brenton LLC, Fargo , Service Technician, Professions , Nelson, North Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!