Company: Cerebral Staffing, LLC
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Join Cerebral Staffing, LLC on site at our client John Deere in
Fargo, ND as a Test Technician!Location: Fargo, NDDuration -of
Role: 6 Months Plus -Pay: -$27.10/hourHours: Monday- Friday, 1st
shift, 6 AM- 2 PM but can be flexible if 8-5 PM is neededDUTIES AND
JOB PURPOSE: Repair electronic assemblies, debug circuitry, perform
testing and communicate with production personnel, supervisors,
managers and engineers.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Perform advanced inspection, test and failure analysis as
necessary to determine cause of defective electronic
2. Rework products per company and industry standards.
3. Build advanced test harnesses, loads, fixtures and/or circuit
boards to support product design as required.
4. Document and maintain records relating to work performed.
5. Inform supervisor of process or design problems and provide
recommendation for and assist in corrective action.
6. Assist engineering, production and support areas as needed to
identify and resolve advanced design, product, process, or test
7. Conduct manual test of advanced electronic circuits and PCBs
according to engineering instructions.
8. Communicate with both internal and external customers in a
professional and effective manner.
9. Create test setup/procedure/tools when required for production
and prototype products. Research, gather and summarize data for use
in determining errors and root cause.
10. Direct the work of other technicians and set priorities to
facilitate completion of projects.
11. Perform other associated tasks as required from their
supervisor and manager and train other personnel.
REQUIRED EDUCATION: A.S. in Electronics or a two-year technical
diploma, equivalent military certification or equivalent
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE: Minimum 3 years of related experience in
electronics, manufacturing, or engineering is required; 7 or more
years of related experience is preferred
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
1. Possess effective written and verbal communication skills,
enabling correspondence with internal departments, vendors, and
customers and be able to travel independently to a customer
2. Working knowledge of personal computers, spreadsheets, and word
3. Understanding of manufacturing processes and electronic
4. Possess a thorough understanding of test equipment and methods
(multimeters, oscilloscopes, etc....) and knowledge of advanced
test equipment (logic analyzer, spectrum analyzer, etc.)
5. Hands-on experience troubleshooting to identify root cause
6. Ability to read advanced engineering documents, e.g., schematics
7. Maintain necessary product records and documentation
8. Ability to comprehend and use product/process component
9. Ability to assemble and disassemble products
10. Ability to maintain and repair lab equipment
11. Ability to perform intermediate mechanical work
12. Ability to train or direct other technicians
13. Ability to learn advanced computer applications
14. Ability to research, tabulate, and summarize data
15. Ability to work with little or no supervision*Drug Screen is
required for this role.
Keywords: Cerebral Staffing, LLC, Fargo , Test Technician, Professions , Fargo, North Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!