Electrical Assembler - Afternoon Shift
Company: Douglas Machine Inc.
Posted on: March 17, 2023
The Assembler position is an entry level position that provides an individual the opportunity to learn, develop and apply the assembly skills and knowledge required to assemble and disassemble packaging automation machines. This individual works under the direction of an Assembly Production Supervisor.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Respectful of others and one self
- Positive attitude
- Strong work ethic
- Ability and desire to learn, apply and further develop their assembly knowledge and skills.
- Ability and willingness to be a team player.
- Ability to learn how to read and understand machine assembly blue prints.
- Ability to learn, understand and apply machine assembly job methods and instructions in a timely manner.
- Able to read and accurately use measuring devices.
- Able to use the applicable hand tools for the assembly and disassembly of packaging machines in a productive and safe manner.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- High School diploma /GED or equivalent.
- One year of relevant work experience in mechanical/electrical assembly preferred.
Keywords: Douglas Machine Inc., Fargo , Electrical Assembler - Afternoon Shift, Professions , Alexandria, North Dakota
here to apply!