Food Production Line Attendant
Posted on: March 17, 2023
You deserve a job you love! Volt is partnering with a great
company to hire Food Production workers in Fargo, ND.No experience
required - will train!Day shifts - $17/hour As a Food Production
worker, you will:
- Perform different assembly and packaging jobs in the processing
- Make quality products under sanitary conditions in the most
efficient manner and on a timely basis
- Handle finished materials and move to appropriate storage areas
within the warehouse
- Be flexible to work where neededFood Production Worker
candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration:
- Push, pull, and lift up to 40 pounds consistently in an 8-hour
- Stand and walk for long periods of time
- Work in cold and/or hot temperatures throughout the day
- Must work well with others in a loud manufacturing or factory
- Candidates selected must meet all pre-screening eligibility
requirementsExperience with the following is a plus:
- Warehouse Work
- Fast Food restaurants
- General LaborWe have job openings on 1st shift, Monday-Friday.
Saturdays are as-required:7:30 AM - 4:00 PMVolt offers on demand
pay through DailyPay, which allows Volt field employees to see how
much they've made each day and access this money at any time before
payday. Eligibility is based on the client you are working at. You
cannot use DailyPay if you are paid via paper check.Standard
benefits offerings available are health, dental, vision, term life,
short term disability, AD&D and EAP. Volt is hiring immediately
APPLY NOW Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: Volt, Fargo , Food Production Line Attendant, Professions , Fargo, North Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...