Posted on: March 17, 2023
The Electrical Engineer for 4WD Tractors is responsible for
increasing customer satisfaction by resolving issues affecting
current production tractors. This includes the application of a
7-step problem-solving methodology to analyze data, determine root
causes and implement solutions that improve warranty, improve
manufacturability, reduce cost, or add features.
- Specify, design, develop, coordinate, and support the
definition and integration of electrical systems for tractor
- Develop and support the execution of current product
improvement plans consistent with meeting product line objectives
- Identify and collect information pertinent to engineering
calculations to analyze and resolve design problems. Analyze data
and apply statistical problem-solving techniques to determine the
- Create test requests and shop work orders, resolve field
product integrity reports (PIRs), and track progress.
- Utilize appropriate engineering techniques and considerations
of manufacturing processes and technology to produce innovative and
cost-effective design solutions considering applicable safety and
environmental regulations and standards.
- Support timely manufacturing issue resolution through direct
interaction with plant and manufacturing personnel supporting
Design for Manufacturability requirements.
- Work effectively with Supplier Quality/Manufacturing to ensure
designs are efficient for manufacturing and able to meet quality
- Track costs of completed designs with Product Development
Purchasing and Product Cost Management teams.
- Mentor less experienced team members and outsourced personnel.
- Bachelor's degree with an emphasis in electrical, mechatronic,
systems, or similar engineering discipline.
- 6 plus years of relevant product development work
- Must have the ability to travel approximately 10%. This
position is eligible for HYBRID flexible work arrangements! About
Actalent: Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable
talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results
and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every
day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We're
supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that
advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant
care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous
development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an
operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent
solutions. The company is an equal opportunity employer and will
consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color,
religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual
orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any
characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Actalent, Fargo , Electrical Engineer, Professions , Fargo, North Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...