Business Applications Analyst
Company: Farm Credit Council
Posted on: March 17, 2023
Flexible on AgCountry office location for the right candidate.
Potential for hybrid or WFH may be considered for the right
candidate. Location listed as Fargo, ND due to website
- Executes on the applications vision, strategy, and
- Ensures systems are kept up to date
- Ensures projects meet owners expectations
- Ensures appropriate ICFR controls are in place (e.g. sign off
requirements, make go/no go decision)
- Provides input on technical product knowledge as part of
project requirements, cross training and assisting users as
- Manages day to day vendor performance, ensuring service levels
are met or exceeded.
- Works with stakeholders to resolve product issues and project
- Works with business and project teams to articulate and
document business requirements to support desired business
outcomes. Receives guidance on new projects and
- Participates in business process mapping, solution design,
building, and testing sessions to support process improvement
initiatives. Assists with preparation of root cause analysis where
applicable. Creates artifacts to document results.
- Assists in researching and drafting business case
recommendations and cost/benefit analysis.
- Assists with training development and delivery to support
implementation of business applications and processes.
- Assists with development of test cases, participates in
testing, documents test results and supports remediation
- Measures adoption of new processes and applications after
production release and identifies potential gaps. Creates backlog
items and coordinates follow up actions with appropriate
- Performs project manager duties approximately 20% of the time
for small projects or project work streams.
- Ensures work is completed in accordance with AgCountry's
project management and business analysis methodologies and meets
all product development IT general control requirements.
- Facilitates process improvement efforts by clarifying requests
and gathering additional information.
- Develops and maintains a strong working knowledge of AgCountry
business practices, products and key systems.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance, information systems,
computer science or related field or equivalent work
- Strong computer skills with a proactive perspective on
technology and systems application.
- One year of business analysis or related experience, ideally in
a financial institution.
- Understanding of business case preparation and business
requirement elicitation techniques.
- Ability to learn and develop business analysis skills,
incorporating guidance provided on new tasks and
- Understanding of basic business analysis and project management
concepts. Willing to grow business analysis skills through a
variety of methods.
- CAPM, PMP, BPM, Six Sigma, Agile or related
Keywords: Farm Credit Council, Fargo , Business Applications Analyst, Professions , Fargo, North Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...