Company: ICONMA, LLC
Posted on: March 21, 2023
- There is a weekend shift incentive for these positions - work a
total of 32 hours during the weekly pay period, get paid for 40
- Monitors functioning lab tests, performs simple corrective
actions, and contacts the appropriate individual when
- Cleans up as time allows.
- Provide intermediate line support to the production
- Perform intermediate level troubleshooting by utilizing
technical knowledge and interdepartmental contacts.
- Work with test engineers to build, modify and debug test
systems and related equipment.
- Majority of role is done standing and moving throughout the
- A.S. in Electronics or a two-year technical diploma, equivalent
military certification or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 1 year of related experience in electronics,
manufacturing, or engineering is required; 3 or more years of
related experience is preferred.
- Understanding of electronics, multi-meter, oscilloscopes,
electrical schematics, and circuit boards.
- Hands-on experience troubleshooting to identify root
- This position is more geared towards electronics maintenance vs
- Computer (working software/program knowledge) and
communications skills are necessary.
- Should be able to work independently, with minimal
- Ability to maintain lab equipment and perform basic mechanical
As an equal opportunity employer, ICONMA prides itself on creating
an employment environment that supports and encourages the
abilities of all persons regardless of race, color, gender, age,
sexual orientation, citizenship, or disability.
Keywords: ICONMA, LLC, Fargo , Test Technician, Professions , Fargo, North Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...