Agronomy Sales Intern
Company: CHS Inc
Posted on: January 15, 2022
CHS Inc. is a leading global agribusiness owned by farmers,
ranchers and cooperatives across the United States that provides
grain, food and energy resources to businesses and consumers around
the world. We serve agriculture customers and consumers across the
United States and around the world. Most of our 10,000 employees
are in the United States, but today we have employees in 19
countries. At CHS, we are creating connections to empower
CHS has an exciting opportunity in our Country Operations Division
in our Long Prairie, MN location. We are looking for an Agronomy
Sales Intern. You will work extensively with Country Operations
Cooperative Customers in ensuring they are provided the highest
level of service and information as possible. You must be detail
oriented with excellent communication skills, both verbal and
- Assist Agronomy Production Sales Specialists with crop
scouting, soil sampling, and field agronomic problem solving.
- Use integrated pest management techniques to determine
- Generate written reports and present them to supervisor and/or
- Learn the features and benefits of all agronomy products and
services, assist with over-the-counter sales, and assist with
product delivery to customers.
- Learn to perform warehouse and agronomy plant operations.
- Learn and utilize Agris invoicing and inventory management
- Assist in inventory management procedures.
- Learn how to maintain equipment and facility.
- Work in and keep an environment compliant with state, local and
CHS Environmental and Safety policy.
- Custom Application if qualified and/or if the need arises.
- Assist other departments as needed.Minimum Qualifications
Currently enrolled in Ag Business, Crop Science, or other
Agriculture related degree program.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office software.
Agriculture experience or background.
- Previous internship.
- Commercial Application Certification.CHS is an Equal
Opportunity Employer.Effective January 6, 2020, the U.S. Department
of Transportation, Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration
(FMCSA) requires employers to conduct a pre-employment verification
full query against the newly established License Drug and Alcohol
Clearinghouse prior to beginning employment in a position that
requires a valid commercial driver's license (CDL). Candidates
seeking employment in a position that requires a commercial motor
vehicle license must voluntarily enter their information into the
FMCSA and must provide disclosure authorization, at the time of
offer, to CHS or an authorized third-party agent of CHS to verify
Keywords: CHS Inc, Fargo , Agronomy Sales Intern, Sales , Carlos, North Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!