Sales Manager (Licensed Only)
Company: Farmers Insurance -Southern Minnesota
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionWe are seeking a passionate, self-driven, natural
born sales person with a desire to make a difference in people's
lives. As our newest insurance sales representative you will sell,
market, and service our insurance products to existing clients and
new customers. As a full-time sales representative you will help
individuals, families, and small businesses protect their
tomorrows. We are looking for individuals who want to start their
own agencies, want to mentor under a current agent and then start
their own agency, or work as a sales representative under an
existing agent and help them grow their agency as a team. There are
lots of growth opportunities in any of these roles and no
experience is necessary. We also pay for the course work to get you
Health InsuranceLife InsuranceBonus OpportunitiesPaid Time Off
(PTO)Sign On / Hiring Bonus401K PlanCareer Development &
GrowthTuition ReimbursementPaid Volunteer DaysPerformance
BonusesProfessional Work EnvironmentRetirement Benefits
- Work existing leads, develop new leads, schedule appointments,
identify customer needs and market appropriate products.
- Establish client relationships and follow up with customers in
a timely manner so as to provide exceptional and extraordinary
- Ensure that all quotes, procedures, and practices are compliant
with Farmers Department of Insurance.
- Work independently and with mentoring/coaching.
- Multi-task, organized and driven to meet deadlines.
- Confident and Assertive
- Bilingual a plus
- Outgoing and enjoys talking to people
- Trustworthy and Dependable
- Quick learner and a team player
- College Degree Preferred but not required.
- Ability and willingness to be licensed as an agent in Property
and Casualty as well as Life and Health in the state of
Keywords: Farmers Insurance -Southern Minnesota, Fargo , Sales Manager (Licensed Only), Sales , Morris, North Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!