Sales Representative - Completed Training Required
Posted on: August 6, 2022
If you re exploring sales careers, you already know sales is the
way to get ahead. You can sell just about anywhere, but the key is
knowing how to spot the right opportunity. Have you ever noticed
that the most successful sales people receive superior support from
the companies they work with? A robust company like Platinum
handles objectives like marketing, recruiting, customer service,
and technology and innovation, so you can focus on what you do
best-educating more customers and closing more sales. If you
already possess the hard work, hunger and determination of a
successful salesperson, you re one step from closing the deal with
a company that can launch your career beyond expectation. Career
- During the typical four-day workweek (Mon.-Thurs.) , you will
travel to meet one-on-one with farmers and small business
- You will receive thorough training in Platinum s reliable
10-step sales system.
- You will be taught Platinum s proven sales system, including
how to identify highly qualified leads in each territory.
- Those who work hard to build a strong knowledge of the product
and confidence in their presentation have consistently earned
- Platinum s team-based structure encourages motivation,
accountability and increased sales.
- Additional advantages include annual renewal income potential,
generous bonuses and luxury travel incentives. Requirements:
- Ability to travel overnight Monday-Thursday.
- Must be 18 years or older to apply. To Interview: Complete our
quick online application form now.
Keywords: Platinum, Fargo , Sales Representative - Completed Training Required, Sales , Hewitt, North Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!