Senior DevSecOps Engineer
Company: Myriad Mobile
Posted on: June 12, 2021
We are a fast growing company that's focusing on improving and
streamlining secure engineering and operational practices. Day to
day responsibilities include design, implementation, and monitoring
of security-oriented tooling, processes, automations, and
compliance. This role will work closely with and provide
security-related expertise to DevOps, Engineering, Compliance, and
Our platform requires 24/7 reliability and security (and thus
after hours work is sometimes necessary), however we architect our
infrastructure and applications with high-availability at top of
mind so most updates and maintenance can be performed during normal
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead efforts to identify, prioritize, and remediate
security-related issues across infrastructure and the software
- Work with compliance, legal, and auditors to enable successful
implementation of security and compliance
- Heavy focus on automation, documentation, collaboration, and
- Other duties as assigned.
- Self-starter with strong discipline and work ethic.
- Ability to quickly learn and adapt to new environments and
- Strong communication skills/be able to work in a collaborative
- Ability to solve problems efficiently, effectively, and
- 5+ years of experience maintaining Linux server
- 2+ years of experience in cloud environments. (Google Cloud
- 2+ years of experience with Docker and Kubernetes.
- Proficient in Bash and one or more other scripting
- Familiar with automated configuration management, provisioning,
and IaC tools and concepts. (Terraform, Salt, etc.)
- Knowledge of SOC, ISO27001, CIS, NIST, GDPR, CCPA, PCI-DSS and
other privacy and security frameworks/standards.
- Experience coordinating and performing vulnerability
assessments through the use of automated and manual tools.
- Deep knowledge of key management systems, certificate
management, encryption, penetration testing, vulnerability
scanning, security and monitoring tools, etc.
- Experience with SIRP, SIEM, and IDS/IPS/WAF solutions.
- Ability to work with APIs to integrate security tooling into
CI/CD pipelines, reports, and automated processes.
- Knowledge of common attack vectors including OWASP Top 10,
DDoS, Phishing, etc.
- Prolonged periods of sitting, or standing if preferred, at a
desk and working on a computer.
Limitations and Disclaimer:
The above job description is meant to describe the general
nature and level of work performed; it is not intended as an
exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and required
skills for the position. Employees will be required to follow any
other job-related instructions and to perform other duties
requested by their supervisor in compliance with Federal and State
laws. The job description is subject to change at any time.
Continued employment remains on an "at-will" basis.
- This position can be fully remote or in office
Keywords: Myriad Mobile, Fargo , Senior DevSecOps Engineer, Other , Fargo, North Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!